Default We need decision making help

We are a professional couple in our early 50s. We had an incredibly stressful year and are in dire need of a romantic vacation. We are booked at CN next week. We are quiet, romantic people who like to read on the beach, swim and sit by the pool. We enjoy excellent food, but are not big drinkers. (DH can't drink at all and if I drink more than one glass of wine, I am drunk.) We are the kind of couple who use a vacation like this to get closer to each other, not to party or make new friends. Now, I am wondering: would CTI be better for us than CN? There are comparable rooms available at CTI. Our first Couples experience was at CSA which we loved. Couples experts, if you had our priorities and had to choose between CN and CTI, where would you go? (CSA and CSS are fully booked.)Thanks!

[QUOTE=...... We are quiet, romantic people who like to read on the beach, swim and sit by the pool. We enjoy excellent food, but are not big drinkers. (DH can't drink at all and if I drink more than one glass of wine, I am drunk.) ......[/QUOTE]

This describes us too, although we prefer to sit by the ocean and I am the husband who doesn't drink. CN is by far the best of the Couples resorts for us.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Go to cn

We love CSA and the only other resort we would consider is CN, which we also enjoy for the gorgeous beach and overall Couples vibe.

We did visit CTI last year and it is a pretty resort but we would not choose to stay there. We love the beach and the vibe of Negril so that is always our preference.

We have only been to CSA, and I think any of the resorts would be good. I like couples because you can go to bed early or stay up till the sunrises. It is really what you make of your vacation And what you choose to do. Whatever y of choose have fun and enjoy the time together!!

Definitely cn!

Having been to CSA and CTI, I definitely prefer CSA. From everything I've heard from others (including my new husband who has been to all 4), CN is a younger, more drinking crowd. I've also heard this on the shuttle every time we've gone (CSA shuttle stops at CN first)...the conversation for those going to CN was how quick they could get to the bars. We're in our late 50's and similar to you all in what we like. If it were me, I'd switch. Maybe do CSA and then do a day at CN to see how you like it for the future.

We have been to both CN and CTI multiple times and prefer CN.

Personally we love CTI it's very small resort and for the most part a romantic resort. I have friends that love CN so you can not go wrong at either resort. But CN is a much larger resort.

We are in our 60's and are also quiet, romantic people who just love to sit on the beach and be together. We just returned from a week at CN and absolutely loved it. We felt it was very intimate and romantic and always found a place to be alone. We liked it better than CSA as we liked everything being centered around the pool and not so spread out and it was always easy to found a great spot on the beach under a tree near the water sports area.

Suzi, I am chuckling at how an individuals perspectives are different, I thought CSA was a younger crowd then CN. Not knocking CSA, love it, but my wife and I, in very early 60's, were most definitely in the older minority. I actually did not notice if there was more drinking or not, seemed about the same to us.

We have stayed at CN 5 times and CSA once, I think CN is the quieter, but then I have never been there in the summer, we go in February. We also loved CSA 1 stay last year, so this year we are doing a split stay between CN and CSA, then in 2014 we will start our tradition of going to CN in February and CSA in October. Is good Mon.