Default Pizza at CSA????

I saw a couple of pictures on TripAdvisor from CSA of pizza at one of the restaurants. We visited CSA a couple years ago and I don't remember them having pizza! We are going back this December and I will be extra excited if this is true! This is the only food item that I wished the resort would have had. So, does anyone know if CSA has pizza anywhere, and if so which restaurant and is it for dinner or lunch? Also, is it pizza with weird toppings or can you request just an ordinarycheese, pepperoni, sausage, etc. Thanks in advance!!

Patois. Try the breakfast pizza, unreal! Not sure about other meals as we usually eat lunch at Seagrapes.

Patois has pizzas. Not sure if they have traditional toppings. Never had them but read they are good.

Ahh, a fellow Springfield resident- how weird is that ! We had a pizza last year at patios for lunch, it was different (goat cheese and something) but was delicious. There is a thread on page 1 posted by LakeH2o called "CSA pictures link" --that has a picture of a daily menu from Patios with the Pizza options for that day, might be of help... mike

We just got back from CSA. The Patios restaurant had pizza on the lunch menu every day, and on the dinner menu a couple times, took, I think. We tried a couple different pizzas, including one with sausage that was very good. My wife special ordered one with a couple of toppings, and they made it with no hesitation.

Patois Patio. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check out the menus on the CSA page.

I second the pizza at patois. I didn't like the toppings that were offered the night we were there and they said they could do a cheese only pizza. It was awesome! My picture thread has some of the menus for other restaurants too.

Breakfast pizza at Patios is very good, but seems to take a while. We didn't see it last year, but in previous years they had a shrimp and prosciutto pizza in the evenings that was incredibly good. I had it almost every night I think.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

The shrimp pizza I need once at Patios was one of the best things I ate all week.

PATOIS!!! They have "free form" looking thin crust pizza. If you don't find a pizza you like on the menu, ask your server - the chefs do their best to design their pizza according to your likes....These pizzas are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Soooo Jealous - Since you've been there, you know, but have a GREAT time at CSA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Sylvia View Post
    Ahh, a fellow Springfield resident- how weird is that ! We had a pizza last year at patios for lunch, it was different (goat cheese and something) but was delicious. There is a thread on page 1 posted by LakeH2o called "CSA pictures link" --that has a picture of a daily menu from Patios with the Pizza options for that day, might be of help... mike
    So how do you see where they're from. Seems I used to see that here but not anymore. Couldn't figure out a setting to show locations. Springfield MO? I know a few people there. LOL

Having grown up in the north NJ and NY area BADA BING! I have become somewhat of a... shall we say pizza snob? I was not looking forward to eating pizza at CTI. Well I was thoroughly impressed! Not my mama's pizza but one hell of a job! I always had to have a couple of slices by the pool in the afternoon! WE will be back in August to consume more!!

Patois has pizza every day and night. My only question would be...why go to Jamaica to eat pizza when there are so many other great options you can't get back home? Enjoy the patties and jerk at the grill, and the traditional Jamaican food in the Palm, etc.! You'll be very happy you did! If you MUST have pizza, it doesn't come with traditional toppings.

Name:  weddinghoneymoon 180.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  302.5 KB

Happy 4th ORV- While id like to claim I have special powers- you can see where people are from on their profile page usually. BTW- say hello to Shoji for me ! mike

Thanks for all the responses!!! I can not wait to go back, especially now that I know I can eat pizza everyday!!!!!!