Default Activities Schedules

Hi Guys,

We are headed to CN for the first time in September. We have previously stayed at CTI and LOVED it. I am feeling really concerned now about the activities available for CN. The listed schedule is very sparse in comparison to the other resorts. We spent a lot of time trying the various activities (cooking classes, dance classes, jewelry making, tie n' dye, games at the swim-up-bar, etc.) when we were at CTI...and when I booked CN all the way back in April of 2012, the activities schedule had all of these same things listed. Now, none of these things are there. Are they no longer available? Why did this change?

I am really thinking about switching resorts at this point because I am not the "lay on the beach and do nothing" kind of person. I LIKE having activities to do and learning new things.

For those of you who have been in the last couple of months, are these things available and for some reason just not listed on the schedule?

Randymon- If these things are no longer available, will they be added back in? Or should I switch resorts?

Thanks for the input!
    Micaela

there are tons of things to do! You will have a blast. I saved the schedule so email me if you would like a copy. It is from this May. rbokur@gmail.com
    Robin