We have normally flown US Air out of Kansas City thru Charlotte on to Mobay & that is what we prefer BUT, in watching the airfare for the past few months for our December trip, I have found that Delta, connecting in Atlanta, will save us $550 to $600 .... That's a HUGE difference. I've kept hoping that US Air rates would drop but am afraid they won't & the Delta price will go up while I'm waiting so am about ready to book. Here's my question - Is 42 minutes enough time to change planes going (& our luggage make it) & is 1 hr & 35 minutes returning enough time for immigration & customs & getting to our gate???? We've only connected in Atlanta once before with no problems but it's been so long ago that I can't remember anything about how long a layover we had or anything. Also, Delta will get us into Mobay 2 hours earlier going so will be at CN mid afternoon instead of after 5:00 & we will leave 1/2 an hour later coming home so should have an extra hour at the resort our last day. Am mainly concerned that 42 minutes to change planes going is not enough ....... What do you think???? We realize that depends on our flight from KC being on time ... In December, you never know, with winter weather. Hubby & I are thinking it's worth the gamble to save that much money .......