Thread: Drinks

Hybrid View

Default Drinks

My hubby wants to know what time the bar opens? he really wants a Bloody Mary for breakfast...does anyone know

We're arriving at Couples Swept Away, Negril on July 4th to July 8th for my daughter's wedding on the 5th.......

MaryAnne710

They have a self serve Bloody Mary and Mimosa station in the Palms restaurant every morning with breakfast.
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 2011, 2016
    CSA 2013, 2015

I think the bars don't open until 10am but at the Palms restaurant they have a bloody mary & mimosa bar every morning! It was my one of my favorite things!! I think Palms opens for breakfast at 7:30am! Plus, you have a mini bar in your room & could make them there too!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwags View Post
    I think the bars don't open until 10am but at the Palms restaurant they have a bloody mary & mimosa bar every morning! It was my one of my favorite things!! I think Palms opens for breakfast at 7:30am! Plus, you have a mini bar in your room & could make them there too!
    Can't wait!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

CN's breakfast buffet has Bloody Marys for sure. Not sure why CSA wouldn't, but I'm sure somebody will know, and I bet they say, YES on Bloodys at breakfast!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

You can make them in your room and palms has a do it yourself station. Bars open 10ish.

if you go to the palms for breakfast buffet you can make your own bloody marys

When we were at CTI they had a Bloody Mary/mimosa bar at the breakfast buffet... I'm sure it's the same at CSA

10:00 by Jamaican law
    He can have a make your own Bloody Mary at breakfast but no Bob Marley

They set up a make your own bloody and mimosa bar at the Palms for breakfast, yum or otherwise the bars open at 10am.

I'm not sure about CSA but at CTI they have everything for bloody marys and memosas at the breakfast area. The bars open at 10 am

The beach bars open at 10AM. I think you may be able to get a bloody mary earlier at either the Palms or Patois at breakfast, but I'm not certain.

I would get some of the fresh squeezed juices and mix with either the vodka or champaign for a change up. Tasty.

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I was just watching the Chew and Michael, who is my fave! was making a Jamaican Bloody Mary...looks amazing! I am hoping to get one of these when we are at CSA on 8/6

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

If anyone can remember this...IDK about CSA(where we'll be in 14 days) but at CN the Bloody/Mimosa station at breakfast was always lacking in Celery Salt..Luckily, on 2 of our trips there were guests with the foresight to bring some(from like a dollar store) and "donate" it to the drink station...I want to try to remember to do this, but if anyone can think of it, it's probably a good idea to, as it makes the beverage sooo much better!
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom