Thread: Beach Towel CTI

Hybrid View

Default Beach Towel CTI

Being new to this whole experience we were wondering if we needed to pack beach towels or are they provided at the resort? Ive searched and cant find a real clear answer. We will be at CTI in September. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

There was an abundance of beach towels and the resort was full when we were there.

CTI does provide beach towels. If interested there is a thread under meetup that is for CTI sept 2013 couples. Hope you have a wonderful Vaca!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Beach towels are supplied, no need to bring your own.

Couples provides you with beach towels. They will be on your bed when you get in your room. You can exchange them daily for fresh, clean ones. Try to not overpack, which I know is hard to do lol! Let me know if ya'll have any questions about anything, would love to help. My husband and I spent our honeymoon at CTI in 2007. Then it was still Couples Ocho Rios. We have been back every August since! We love it! This will be our 7th Couples trip Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip! Irie!
    Brandi

All of the Couples Resorts provide your beach towels for you. You can get fresh clean towels whenever you need them. No problem mon.

They provide them. Save the space in your luggage

No need to pack towels. They are provided at the resort.

Thanks for the info guys, being our first trip/honeymoon I want to be sure everything is as stress free as possible!! It looks like it will be pretty much stress free!