Default What can I say...

This October will be trip number 3 in 3 years for us to our second home at San Souci. I booked this one 457 days out and the countdown is now down to 92 days, 20 hours, 6 minutes, 6 seconds, 5 4 3 2 ......
    My wife and I discussed about booking 2014, but hesitated as there are some things with life in general, and with family, that kinda got in the way of doing the early booking for 2014. Kids are grown up, but still getting their lives settled. We probably have a wedding or 2 within the next couple of years to deal with, and with work and all, and retirement coming up, it was too much of what if, or who knows, to go ahead and book and keep the yearly vacation in paradise true to form.
    We talk about it almost every day. "it won't be long" before we are welcomed home with a glass of champagne and a cool towel, standing looking over the lobby terrace and feeling giddy and realizing that we are back in Jamaica for another week of pampering and glorious surroundings, staffed by the best people ever.
    On a few occasions the subject of leaving CSS this year will be sad, because we are not sure when we will be back. It will be strange not having a countdown or two. I know some have two countdowns, and even 3, but here we will be with none.
    No way home, no intimate vacation for just us to look forward to....
    On September 30th, 2014, we have our usual anniversary private dinner booked, this time on SSB with our fave staff member Anthoy as our server. I know for sure that the wifey will be feeling very happy, and a little sad at the same time, because as far as she knows, it may be a couple years or so before we get to enjoy our paradise again.
    As we are sitting there at SSB on our special night, enjoying the amazing ambiance of CSS, I will give her her anniversary present. A copy of the confirmation of our booking CSS for October 2014!!!!
    What can I say.... The thought of not booking our own little piece of paradise for next year was too much. I check the message board everyday. I chat with friends we have met there often. Bob Marley is the only CD in my truck. How can I not book?? So a couple weeks ago, I pulled the trigger and booked for October 2014. I just have to put in a little overtime, and save here and there, and our annual trip home is done.
    The one thing I know is it's going to be hard to keep it a secret till then. Thank goodness she doesn't go on the message board, and doesn't check my visa statement...lol.
    I can't wait until I see the look on her face, hopefully it's a good one, when she sees that "home" is once again, only a year away.

A true romantic...how nice!!! congratulations
    She will love it!!!

That is so sweet! She will love it.

Awesome!!!!!:-)

Lloyd, what an awesome surprise that will be for Gillian, woo hoo!
    (Karen&Paul)

Well done my friend.....well done

Lloyd that is awesome my friend...awesome!