Thread: AN for oldies?

Default AN for oldies?

So here it is, I don't know if AN at SSB is for my wife and me or not. We have been to Sans Souci before and loved it without going to the AN side. We're not really prudes, we just don't know yet... you know the social setting and all.

This will be our 6th trip to Couples, we've been to CSA 5 times, once to CSS. We'll be there Aug. 28th-Sept4th. Can't wait.

See Ya Mon!

Just try it once..... I have found, for the most part, that the age range at SSB is a little older. There is plenty if room to keep yourself separated from the pool crowd.

Well, you don't say how old you are, but it's for everyone. Last summer, my husband (59) and I (50) along with our two dear friends (both 30) sat and talked with a couple in their late 60's early 70's for hours. You'll fit right in!

AN is for any age, no one cares. The people at AN are more friendly and they don't judge anyone! Go and enjoy! No regrets.

SSB is a magical place! No judgements--just freedom from clothes! So age doesn't matter. Just be open to experiencing time with the one you love most without clothes! I truly believe once you go you know!:-)

The best part is, if you don't like it, get dressed and go back to the main beach. No worries. As for age, it's just a number.
    Vicky

Age does not matter AT ALL! We shared SSB with couples that appeard to be about 25ish to 80ish. We are 50ish. Go, have fun, experience it and enjoy! Once you go you will know!!

My husband and I are both 58 and it hasn't stopped us from enjoying the AN beach at Couples Negril. The beauty of the beach is that you will meet people of every age, shape and size and no one cares. We all share the same things - love the AN beach and CN.

OH yeah.............what they all said.

Both 58