First of all if you are reading this and HAVEN'T booked your trip to Couples yet, DO IT NOW!!!
We returned late last night from our 7 days in paradise known as Couples Negril. From the moment we arrived til the moment we left, everything was wonderful. I can't remember the last week that I was totally stress free like I have been for the past week.
Everything you read on this board is absolutely true. I had some reservations, thinking that there was no way it could be that great. I was wrong. It was that great! The food rocked, especially at night. The sand was so soft and the water was so clear, you could see to the bottom, no matter what the depth was. The best part was the people, not only the staff, but the visitors. Everyone was your instant friend. There were no barriers, we were all there as happy and content couples. We hung out with newlyweds and oldyweds! At 46, we seemed to be about in the middle of the pack. The only difference seemed to be that no matter how hard us 'older folk' tried, it was really hard to party into the night. All the sand, sun, water, food and drinks seemed to catch up with us at night!
We are already planning our reunion tour next September!
If you have specific questions about CN, ask and I will provide the best answer I can. This post would be 10 pages long if I listed all of the highlights!!