Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Our trip isn't until next April but I went ahead and bought our tickets. Since I live in Odessa, TX we have to fly out of Midland airport and change planes in Dallas then we fly directly to MBJ from dallas. The best deal I found was through American Airlines directly. When I looked at Kayak all the flights they had ended up with 3 flight transfers involving Dallas and Miami. I check once a week on aa.com and the prices for my flights have already gone up $78pp. I don't mind spending a few extra bucks to have a direct flight from Dallas instead of having to change planes....

I think dank120 is right. I've heard the experts talk about less planes and supply and demand. I hated to pay that much but it's done now . The countdown begins. 281 sleeps

Jetblue hasn't opened their "book" yet to buy tickets for April. I think last year I booked my flights for my April 2013 trip in October. The price of the airfare dropped and I called Jetblue and they gave me a credit for the difference, which I plan to use for next April. Only 287 more days.

Just booked our flight for the end of May 2014...Delta..from 7:15 am Kansas City to Atlanta 1.5 layover, then arrive at Montego Bay at 2 pm....Coming back, 2 pm from Montego Bay to Atlanta 2.5 layover, then arrive at Kansas City around 9:30 pm.
    $660 per person round trip...in my opinion...not bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2