Default Snorkeling Times at CN? Christmas decorations?

Does anyone have a link to a more detailed schedule of CN water sports activities.. specifically the times the snorkeling boat leaves in the a.m.? I can't remember what time it leaves in the a.m. Maybe a photo of the board at the water sports hut?
    Also.. Does anyone remember when they start decorating for Christmas? We'll be there from 12/15 to 12/20. Just curious.. Already planning our Photo Contest pictures!!!
    Thanks!!!!!!!!

I don't have a schedule for snorkeling, I am not sure that there is a posted one other then the board.

As for the decoration, you will be perfect. They start decorating around the 1st of December. We were there 2 years ago, arrived on the 5th and there were decorations already up. By the time we left on the 15th the place was a Christmas wonderland.

We were there the 5-15 last year. The decorations started going up when we got there and were done a few days before we left. On the morning of our departure they were playing reggae Christmas music in the restaurant. It is just magical to be there during the holidays.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I think the snorkel times are 11:30 and 1:30. One day they do three trips and every other night or so they do a night snorkel you have to pay $35 for. It was fun I did about 3-4 trips.