Default Full capacity in July?

I believe this is now low season?Correct me if I'm wrong..we will be at CSS in 10 days..woohoo and I just got to wondering what summer was like at the resorts..was at css last May..CN like 6 years ago Sept. Just wondering about resteraunt reservations and so forth..just read a reviewer who couldn't get in to resteraunt on her bday..We have never had a problem so far, wondering if it was a full capacity thing...

Hi chacy! Hubby and I always go in July to CSS, and yes the resort is at capacity! But you would never know it! We dine late so there is never an issue with getting a reservation. I just think you may want to be flexible and all will be irie! Have a great trip! I think our visits will overlap so I hope we get to meet!

Hi chacy, We always go to css in July and don't have any problems getting reservations for dinner. We eat late, so that may be why we never have a problem. If you are flexible, I think you should be able to get reservations when you want.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi chacy! Hubby and I always go in July to CSS, and yes the resort is at capacity! But you would never know it! We dine late so there is never an issue with getting a reservation. I just think you may want to be flexible and all will be irie! Have a great trip! I think our visits will overlap so I hope we get to meet!
    Thanks to both of you for answers! We will be there the 17-21..doing 3 days at can first.. hope we see you! Last few days..doing the countdown..7 days