Default Thank you Frontier Airlines!!!!!

Frontier Airlines just announced direct flight service from Denver to Montego Bay!! Woo Hoo!!! This will make travel to Jamaica so much easier for us Coloradans! I'm looking forward to seeing airfares and times.

Haha! I saw that on the news last week. Sooooo stoked! They said the service starts in December. No more US Airways through Charlotte, baby!!!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

Lucky dogs!

This is fantastic news!! A direct route between the two best places on earth! Thanks for the info!

First Chicago with AirTran, now Denver with Frontier. When will Iowa get its chance for direct flights?

Nice!! We live in South Dakota and fly from Omaha but have Frontier
    We will have to remember this for our next trip

Airfare's are high and I don't know it they get in as early as other flights

Airfare's are high and I don't know it they get in as early as other flights. Were in Denver are you,we are in Evergreen

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Airfare's are high and I don't know it they get in as early as other flights. Were in Denver are you,we are in Evergreen
    Their website isn't letting me check fares and times yet. Were you able too see them?

We just moved from Parker to North Colorado Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    First Chicago with AirTran, now Denver with Frontier. When will Iowa get its chance for direct flights?
    When pigs fly? hee hee

I already checked the fares - I think I have finally convinced a coworker to go. They only fly on Sundays for now (starting 12/22), leaving around 8 am & getting there around 3 pm. The return is 4 MBJ & 7 Den; prices are about 200 more each than taking US Airways through Charlotte. Unfortunately they announced this right after we had booked for Dec 13 - 20 using American Airlines.