Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by newfiecouple View Post
    no worries buddy...there'll be a few hands to help carry some beverages over for ya how else can we expect to earn those VIP passes haha
    lol roger that ... a night cap in the hot tub is such a nice way to end an evening
    nice dinner- cigar - piano bar - cocktails in the hot tub nicey nice

31 days and counting and we will be relaxing in Negril ... just not soon enough! I am ready to whisk us away, enjoy the beach, and celebrate someone's 50th Birthday!! (hint: it's not mine)

Hey desireduo, how are the plans coming along? I do like the after-hours ideas. Sounds like we could make it kind of a "potluck" event! Hubby is excited about the cigars and good ole cousin 'Jack' is welcome anytime. He visits us often. We are so close to the 5 week mark! Looking forward to meeting you guys. Lucy
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Hey desireduo, how are the plans coming along? I do like the after-hours ideas. Sounds like we could make it kind of a "potluck" event! Hubby is excited about the cigars and good ole cousin 'Jack' is welcome anytime. He visits us often. We are so close to the 5 week mark! Looking forward to meeting you guys. Lucy
    So here is what we have to look forward to folks!!

- bloody bay swim up nudie bar and "yatch club" - i threw in the yatch club part to make it sound more foo foo hopefully to intrigue the high brow folks
    - location- bloody bay out by the rope AN beach
    - time: from sunup till sundown maybe longer
    - attendees- september an VIPS ( you know who you are ) if not we can check the list

-The nightly LOVERUMPUNCH post piano bar night cap after hours cocktail party
    - time: post piano bar before sunrise
    - attendees VIP and new recruits
    - it will be a BYOBPCL- ( bring your own booze, poutine,cigars,laughter)

-The september to remember AN after hours VIP lingerie party
    dress code : well it is a lingerie party
    judges: the men folk
    date and time: to be announced
    Ladies make note when packing
    Gentlemen you are welcome to help in this packing action item

- CN rock painting/body paiting exhibit ( day time activity)
    ( not sure if cn has the paints lol... but we can ask)
    dress code: paint
    Date Time : TBD

- a week of incredible people on an incredible beach having incredible amounts of fun !!!

We arrive on a sat and hopefully eta on beach is 4 pm...
    Lucy hopefully that adds a lil color any other ideas please toss them out there ..
    scotty

Did someone mention poutine???!?!??!?!??!?
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Well, seems as if I now have 3 more scars to 'wear' to the AN beach next month! Had a nasty little ovarian cyst removed yesterday. Lucky for me I work for my gynecologist! Has put a damper on this weeks workouts, but won't slow me down for long! 31 days and counting
    Lucy

lovnrumpunch: hope you are feeling much better...scars~we all have them...especially us women! Battle wounds is what they are! My c-section scar is horrible! Vertical....from bellybutton all the way down! Ewww..I hate it but it's part of "me" ! lol Are you a nurse too?

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Well, seems as if I now have 3 more scars to 'wear' to the AN beach next month! Had a nasty little ovarian cyst removed yesterday. Lucky for me I work for my gynecologist! Has put a damper on this weeks workouts, but won't slow me down for long! 31 days and counting
    lucy glad to hear you will be back to full speed this time next month ...

Hey Girls---

Don't feel bad about a scar or two. I've had 4 kids (last one was 10 lbs 12 oz) and have stretch marks from hip to hip! I just wish they'd tan like the rest of the bod

Hope you're feeling better, Lucy.

Ouch Jane! That hurt me just reading it! I second your comment on the stretch marks..oh well...Life is good with or without em! lol

Thanks for your words of support. I am SO ready for a vacation. Last week being off work on sick leave wasn't that much fun... Looking forward to relaxing in the sand wearing a smile and some sunscreen! 26 more days!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    lovnrumpunch: hope you are feeling much better...scars~we all have them...especially us women! Battle wounds is what they are! My c-section scar is horrible! Vertical....from bellybutton all the way down! Ewww..I hate it but it's part of "me" ! lol Are you a nurse too?
    You C/S scar sounds just like my hubbies spinal fusion scar! At least you got a present out of yours!! I guess to be part of the late Sept VIP group you will have to have some battle scars! I am actually a certified surgical technologist and cert. first assistant, and work in the operating room with our 2 doctors. See Ya In 26 days!
    Lucy

luvrum- only us beautiful people with battle scars are allowed past the velvet ropes LOL We are really getting excited about the prospects of maxin and relaxing in a few weeks....remember the dress code for the bloody bay swim up bar will be strictly enforced lol...

no problem mon!!
    Lucy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2