Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default CN AN beach late september

Hello folks We will be at CN sept 19-26. First time to CN and curious how populated the AN beach will be in late september. I know it varies year to year and who is there but was looking for a ball park estimate .
    Last year when we went to CSS we had an idea based on the meet up thread.
    A few questions
    -Is the AN bar fully functional? Are there "Basic" drinks you cannot get at the AN bar ?

- Walked past the CN AN beach many times but can't recall if there is any shade avail
    So who else will be there sept 19-26 looking forward to maxin and relaxin

On average I would say there is usually 6-8 couples on "our" side. More or less dependent on the crowd that week.

The AN bar is fully functional, although they dont havethe glassware that the main bars will have, so shots (Bob Marleys) are probably not available, but the blender works and most if not all basic drinks are available!

As far as shade, we have plenty! The seagrapes trees on the AN side are large, and will shade a good amount of loungers!

Thanks

On average I would say there is usually 6-8 couples on "our" side. More or less dependent on the crowd that week.

ok that gives me some idea

The AN bar is fully functional, although they dont havethe glassware that the main bars will have, so shots (Bob Marleys) are probably not available, but the blender works and most if not all basic drinks are available!

thanks again i was curious if the blender fruit drink like a dirty banana were avail then again as long as there is jack the world is good lol

As far as shade, we have plenty! The seagrapes trees on the AN side are large, and will shade a good amount of loungers![/QUOTE]

Desireduo: Hi we will be there Sept 24-29 and plan on trying the AN side. Still trying to talk the hubby into it! lol Hope to see you there. Less than three months to go! WOOHOO!!!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

12 weeks and we'll be there! Let the fun and games commence!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    Desireduo: Hi we will be there Sept 24-29 and plan on trying the AN side. Still trying to talk the hubby into it! lol Hope to see you there. Less than three months to go! WOOHOO!!!
    Airbell- as I suggest to a couple we met prior to arriving at SSB try it the first day...give it a day if you don't like it you lost little. Chances are after 60 minutes your hubby will be griping to put on clothes when it is time for lunch lol
    you can email us desireduo@yahoo.com if you have any questions
    Diane and i are looking forward to relaxing on wonderful bloody bay
    floating ahhhhhh....
    sipping
    relaxin ....

Hey Everyone! I just found this thread Didn't realize the A/N thread had it's own link. DUH!!

Jim & I will be there the 18-25th. "Our" spot is by the seagrapes trees...Jim has a tendancy to fall asleep. But don't worry, I poke him if he starts snoring

Desireduo: Thanks for your suggestion..I think we are going to have to do just that! We won't be arriving to resort until around three so eat fast and gulp...come on over and get it over with I guess! lol I'm sure we have the same worries as most other first timers. If I can think of any questions I will be sure to email you! Here's mine in case ya'll want it: airbell96@hotmail.com Thanks again! See you in September!

When we have gone to the Au Natural side we always planned on being there early before the high sun. Trust me the buns burn quick in the hot tropical sun. Use plenty of suntan lotion and apply it often.

You can find it where there are only a few couples there to days when it is packed so it can vary with population.

and YES there is shade there.

Attachment 231

Attachment 232
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; July 18th, 2009 at 07:14 AM.

cubbyblu

Seems all the wives have that tendency to wake us men up when we get relaxed.

Jean just pours cold water on me. That stops the snoring real fast!

Come on guys...That's what us wives are for to torture you a little by not letting you relax and then whisk you away to paradise A.K.A. CN "home"..lol it's why ya'll fell in love with us in the first place..remember???

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    cubbyblu

Seems all the wives have that tendency to wake us men up when we get relaxed.

Jean just pours cold water on me. That stops the snoring real fast!
    Thanks for that info, Rdyjmjm

airbell96

BUT the ice cubes too?

But I do agree CN is home.

RDYJMJM:
    EWWW... that's cold of her, get it! lol Sorry, I think I'm funny!

airbell96

I got her back. I ummm fell asleep on top of the bed and covers sideways in "06" and she couldn't get under the covers. With the AC on don't you know the room got chilly. She couldn't figure out how to turn the AC off and I enjoyed not waking up. 4 years later she still reminds me of that.

RNDJMJM~That is too funny! I can't wait to meet up with all you guys!

airbell96

I thought it was funny too until Jean reminds me I did it.

She keeps saying "PAYBACK". Now I know I'm in trouble!

Prayin for you that her payback isn't "accidentially" fallin asleep with the door locked while you fell asleep loungin at the AN beach! lol That would be SO funny!

We threatened Tommywommy one year that if he fell asleep on the beach we would use suntan lotion and mark out RETURN TO HEDO on him. Kept him awake until sunset.

Question to the CN AN vets-
    Has anyone arranged or negotiated having a minimal bar set up on the AN beach at night? Maybe one night during the week a limited self serve bar where you can relax hit the hot tub and a cocktail....I have read CSS SSB floating such an idea and was curious what people thought about the idea on CN.
    We have stayed at the property to CN's left where room service was avail 24/7 making an impromtu party a matter of picking up the phone and ordering room service delivered to the c/o hot tub..alwasy a fun night - scotty

desireduo

You will find at night the only area on the nude beach that is active is the hot tub. The bar located on that side closes down before sunset as does the swim up bar.

With the mini bars now in the rooms all you need is ice and plactic cups. Doubt they will deliver a pizza.

desireduo

You will find at night the only area on the nude beach that is active is the hot tub. The bar located on that side closes down before sunset as does the swim up bar.

With the mini bars now in the rooms all you need is ice and plactic cups. Doubt they will deliver a pizza.
    RDYJMJM- thanks looks like i will have to put on my thinking cap....

desireduo

we have never seen the AN bar open after sunset ....

desireduo

thanks RDYJMJM - it cant hurt to ask while we are there who knows...worst case we will just grab some ice and the contents of the mini bar

no worries buddy...there'll be a few hands to help carry some beverages over for ya how else can we expect to earn those VIP passes haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast