Default First time at CSA- Weather Question

My soon to be husband and I will be at CSA in two weeks. We are so excited as this is not only our first trip to this resort, but also to Jamaica. We are not realy concerned about the weather as we will have a good time either way, but I was wondering if anyone who has been in July knows how often and for how long it may rain? Does anyone also have input on some of the must do excursions? We want to make sure that we get to see the beauty of everything Jamaica has to offer.
    Thanks!

It will be "HOT, HOT, HOT".

Life is good

It's a tropical island AND hurricane season, count on rain daily, usually in the afternoon. If you have specific things you want to do, I highly recommend early morning...coler and less chance of rain. Enjoy!!!

Ooohhh...I like the sound of that. Thanks!

It will be hot but there is refuge in a shaded hammock with a great drink in hand! In our experience is it would shower almost every afternoon for 10 to 30 minutes. A lot of the time this is when we grabbed lunch a snack or went to the room to nap before our evening. 11 days to go and we can't wait.

It will be hot but there is refuge in a shaded hammock with a great drink in hand! In our experience is it would shower almost every afternoon for 10 to 30 minutes. A lot of the time this is when we grabbed lunch a snack or went to the room to nap before our evening. 11 days to go and we can't wait.

Default First time to CSA.

Quote Originally Posted by acgarcia83 View Post
    My soon to be husband and I will be at CSA in two weeks. We are so excited as this is not only our first trip to this resort, but also to Jamaica. We are not realy concerned about the weather as we will have a good time either way, but I was wondering if anyone who has been in July knows how often and for how long it may rain? Does anyone also have input on some of the must do excursions? We want to make sure that we get to see the beauty of everything Jamaica has to offer.
    Thanks!
    You will love it. Relax, even if it does rain, it's not for long. Well sometimes storms do come, one of the times we were there we say it rain harder than I have ever experienced, EVER! If it does, relax and enjoy, when it clears, it will be cool and the air will smell so fresh. You will love it, don't get overly concerned about the weather.