Default Deluxe Ocean Room at CTI

Does anyone have any pictures of a Deluxe Ocean Room at CTI? We have one booked in November and are thinking about switching to a Superior Ocean room, but, aren't sure if we should pay the few $'s extra. Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Well, I don't have any pictures of the Superior Ocean we had this past May, but our first trip we were in a Deluxe. To tell you the truth, the view from both is very nice! Our Deluxe, we had some palm trees between us the ocean, which being in a 4th floor room, weren't too bad. I think the Superior did have a slightly larger bathroom, and definitely a larger closet (walk-in size, rather than standard hotel closet.)

We had some electronic gadgets along (e-readers, tablets, one laptop) and the walk-in was nice as it had some shelves with an outlet...

Overall, which will we choose on our next trip? Either, flip a coin.

Jason

we were in Deluxe Ocean, I thought deluxe ocean was a little more expensive than superior. We were in building 4 first floor, right behind the swim up pool. We are going back this year and staying in premier.

the picture attached is the view from our balcony, i liked it so much it is now the image on my visa card.

Name:  CTI.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  311.8 KB

When we stayed in 2011, we were in a Deluxe building 4, first floor, but we still had a nice view over the pool. When we go back one day, we'd get the same category again. It was nice to be just a bit away from the main pool/bar/restaurant area. But the resort is compact enough that nothing is far.

Name:  IMG_1779_sm.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  100.1 KBName:  IMG_1780_SM.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  91.8 KBName:  IMG_1798_sm.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  255.9 KBName:  IMG_1799_sm.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  229.9 KB

I don't have any pictures uploaded yet but we had a deluxe ocean and it was wonderful. We were on the 2nd floor in the 4th building at the very end of the hall. Our view was looking out onto the ocean and the island and because we were at the very end of the hallway it was very very quiet.
    Honeymoon @ CSA 2010; CSS 2011 & 2012; CTI June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mhoisington246 View Post
    Does anyone have any pictures of a Deluxe Ocean Room at CTI? We have one booked in November and are thinking about switching to a Superior Ocean room, but, aren't sure if we should pay the few $'s extra. Any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Go to Oyster.com and look up their review of CTI. Lots of great pics of all room categories both inside and from the balcony. The biggest difference seems to be the view, with the more expensive rooms more centrally located with better views of the pools, beach, and Tower Isle. Worth the small difference in price in my opinion. Hundreds of pics covering the whole resort on that site. You've GOT to check it out!

sandman - Thanks for the tip about oyster.com. I had never heard of the site before, and wow, TONS of photos!

Thank you so much for the pictures and the web-site, you guys are great! I can't wait for our trip! And you are right drbcwp, the deluxe is a little more than the Superior room, I got the rooms mixed up, I should have put Premier not Superior.

I thought the superior rooms at CTI are in building 5? and building 5 does not face the island?

I thought to get an ocean and island view that you had to book deluxe ocean, premier ocean, or an ocean suite?