Default Newbies 10/26-11/4/13!!!!

It will be my first time out of the country and am excited and nervous! We will be staying at CSA in an ocean front verandah. I'm overly excited to see the ocean for the first time but am not sure what else we should for sure see and do. We will be celebrating my boyfriends 50 th birthday there and want to make it more than memorable! Any suggestions?! I love surprising this guy and we are beyond people persons....If that makes sense.... .
    Any and all recommendations are welcome!

Lizzy, first of all congrats, you are going to have a great time. About your room catagory, it's an ocean veranda suite, no "view" in the name. They are tucked behind the beachfront verandas and you might have a small pesk at the ocean. Great room ! Your room will be pretty close to the swimup bar and the Greathouse and Cabana grill. Maybe tske him jet skiing or parasailing, (thats extra). You could do a private dinner on the beach and don't miss the catamaran cruise. It's always a highlight of our trip. The included activities are endless and be sure and do the resort tour and check out the spa and sports complex across the street for some ping pong ,pool table and the best gym on the island. If you'd like a ffew pics email me at clemonsara40@gmail.com
    Csa really rocks, you will have a blast