Default Couples Souvenirs

I would like to buy the wife a Christmas present with Couples or Couples Tower Isle on it and was wondering if other than going back again (which I'm already planning) is there any way I can shop at the souvenir store and have something shipped to the states like an on-line store?

I would contact their stateside office in Miami to see if they can assist. There's no online store.

Couples has an on-line store, but I can't seem to find the link. My hubby was able to find some stuff on EBay.
    Vicky

Couples used to have an online souvenir store. I do not know if it exists anymore. Hopefully someone else will chime in here!

Quote Originally Posted by piratesview View Post
    I would like to buy the wife a Christmas present with Couples or Couples Tower Isle on it and was wondering if other than going back again (which I'm already planning) is there any way I can shop at the souvenir store and have something shipped to the states like an on-line store?
    OK, a great big box, full of Jamaican colors tissue paper, with 2 tickets to Tower Isle buried somewhere in the box....problem solved....

Couples discontinued the online store.

Think the on-line store closed quite awhile ago.
    Julie

We will be there Dec. 7-14th. If you know what you want we can pick it up and mail it to you.
    I guess if you want we could exchange phone numbers and take pics from the gift shop so you could pick something out.
    I don't know if they would let you charge it over the phone. Maybe they would ship I to you. Anyway, I guess I am offering for my husband and I to be your middle man if that date is not to late.
    Tammy and Curtis Mann
    Elgin Texas

Kevin and Vickie I love the way you think! lol
    Tammy thanks for the offer but I wouldn't want to make anyone work like that while they were on vacation, specially at CTI.

I'll try getting in contact with the corporate offices in Miami.