Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: September 2010

We are there 9/5 (8:30pm into MB) and are staying to 9/17. Next week we'll be counting down double digits !!

I'm so jealous almost two weeks what a great trip! I'm sure we'll meet since we get there the 11th-18th.

Yea, we're going to spoil ourselves as we celebrate our 30th anniversary !! And what a great place to do so, party party party, fun fun fun and all the rest that goes along !!! Look forward to meeting you !!

We are also celbrating our 30th anniversary on the 19th. We will be back at CSS Sept 15th through the 22nd. This will be our second visit to CSS. We have been to CSA 4 times and I think our next trip will be to CN. We just love Couples resorts!

Jim and Renee

Is anyone going to be there the week starting September 18th? We are flying out from the UK and don't want to be totally on our own. Looking forward to a great time at CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    At CSS you will see lots of sundresses, capri outfits, and some fancier outfits for the Gala night. The men typically wear khakis, polos, and usually a few nicer slacks and dress shirts for the French & the Italian restaurant. During the day it is lots of swimsuits, coverups, tank tops & shorts.
    At CSS you will see lots of sundresses, capri outfits, and some fancier outfits for the Gala night. The men typically wear khakis, polos, and usually a few nicer slacks and dress shirts for the French & the Italian restaurant. During the day it is lots of .............flipflops or sandals and drinks with funny little umbrellas. There fixed that....lol

Hi Jim & Renee,

This is also our 2nd trip to CSS we went to CSA last year and liked it but missed CSS. Just counting the days till total fun and relaxation. Where are you guys from ?? We live south of Boston,MA.

Hi there. We are booked at CSS from 5 - 19th Sept. It's our first visit and we can't wait. We'll be celebrating my birthday whilst there and hopefully new found friends can help us celebrate in style!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mummyduck1 View Post
    Hi there. We are booked at CSS from 5 - 19th Sept. It's our first visit and we can't wait. We'll be celebrating my birthday whilst there and hopefully new found friends can help us celebrate in style!
    We'll be there for part of your stay! We're not hard to find. Just look for the smoke plume!

Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

^ ^ ^ That's us! ^ ^ ^

See you in a few months!
    Last edited by Cigar Dude; June 2nd, 2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Dublication
    Cigar Dude

Thankyou we will definately do that!
    93 days and counting!!

Hello "people-from-across-the-pond"

Seems we are the only Brits for September! Well I'm a 'fake' Brit 'cos I'm actually South African!

We are booked for 7th to 21st September. Have previously been to CTi and CSS and had booked CSA for this trip, BUT, have just changed it to CSS as we enjoyed CSS soooooooooooo much, just can't see CSA topping it!

Also, we are re-newing our vows on 17th September AND I want to wear my original wedding dress which is like 2 inches to small for me, so on a serious mission to get into it over the next 3 months.

Someone further up this thread mentioned they had a golden retriever, well we have one too! And a horse called Marley!

12 weeks and counting.........
    [FONT="Arial"]Tracy and Graham, London

Tower Isle- August 2006
    Sans Souci - August 2008
    Sans Souci & Tower Isle - September 2010

Hey sunflower,

That's me with the Golden. I am getting so excited also. We too had booked CSA (went last year) but changed to CSS. It's still our favorite. We might check out CTI for next year just to see what it's like. YES we are all on diets but I'm not doing too well. We'll be there 9/11-9/18 so I'm sure we'll meet up.

Think I've uploaded this properly! This is us on a previous CSS trip!

Actually, there is a You Tube posting of our crazy afternoon at CSS, which went down well with most, but not all. Have a look on You Tube (called boat building at CSS or something like that! We promise we will behave this time........! Kimberley (she isnt there anymore, had a total blast and ended up in the pool!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Tower Isle- August 2006
    Sans Souci - August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by AFCouple27 View Post
    We are planning to be there on those same dates

That's awesome! We will see you there!!! We are almost to double digits...can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by joyceS View Post
    Hey sunflower,

That's me with the Golden. I am getting so excited also. We too had booked CSA (went last year) but changed to CSS. It's still our favorite. We might check out CTI for next year just to see what it's like. YES we are all on diets but I'm not doing too well. We'll be there 9/11-9/18 so I'm sure we'll meet up.
    Hi Joyce!

I'm sure we will see you. Our golden is still a baby - he's only 4 and a half months old and incredibyly naughty - think 'Marley and Me' and multiply is by 10!

As for getting into my dress.....Day 1 today of Atkins! I know if I stick to it 100% for 3 weeks, I will make it, but the damn dress doesnt even zip up at the moment!!

Last time we were in D Block, so am hoping to get back there. We don't like A and B Block.

As for CTi - DEFINITELY want to spend a day over there to see how it's changed since our last trip in 2006!

THREE MONTHS TODAY!!!!

Tower Isle- August 2006
    Sans Souci - August 2008

My girlfriend and I are booked at CSS from September 18 - 25. Can't wait to get there.

We'll be there from 9/10 through 9/21! Only 93 days left! Woo-hoo!

Default Css

Wife and I will be going to CSS for the first time, Aug. 29-Sept 6
    Last edited by Stoneface; June 10th, 2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: adding wife and I

We will be there August 28th to September 5th! We are going to witness the wedding of two friends. Can't wait!

Summer in Colorado is wonderful, but I am looking forward to a late summer in Jamaica!

We will just miss you Stoneface! You leave on the 6th and we get ther eon the 7th. Try not to destroy the place before we get there!

Have fun! I know we will!
    Cigar Dude

Tracy,

I'm trying the Biggest Loser tape. I can't even walk everything hurts LOL! So D block is where to be?? When we were there before we were on the cliff side with all the stairs, great views but hated the stairs, This time we have a beachfront suite so I assume we're right in front of the pool/lawn. Just as long as the weather is good and plenty to drink I'm set. Glad you came on the Message Board it seemed kind of quiet up to now. We've met so many great people in the last few years, can't wait to be there again!! Stay in touch.

Joyce

September 2010 CSS Hurricane Chasers!!!

I created this so we can keep track of us all! Please feel free to let me know of any corrections or additions, especially if you are celebrating something special or have a special interest. I hope this is helpful for everyone...September can't come soon enough!

Stoneface 8/29-9/6
    Wonderfulwelshgirl 2-9 Helen and Pete Honeymoon
    Calgontakemeaway 3-12 Jamie and David
    Barhar 4-12 Barry and ?
    CigarDude 4-11 Connie and the Cigar Dude
    Mommyduck1 5-19
    Boostdga 5-17 Gerri and Dietrich 30th Anniversary
    Sunflower 7-21 Tracy and Graham
    Sadr55 7-17
    Mrsalwaysright 10-21
    Handyrob 10-19
    Jdd914 11-18 Jeff and Denise
    JoyceS 11-18 Jim and Joyce, Boston MA
    Docholiday 15-22 Jim and Renee, Liberty UT 30th Anniversary
    Jerryh729 18-22
    KellyKevin 25- 10/2
    JessicaC 26-10/2
    AFCouple 26-10/2

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Hello "people-from-across-the-pond"

Seems we are the only Brits for September! Well I'm a 'fake' Brit 'cos I'm actually South African!

We are booked for 7th to 21st September. Have previously been to CTi and CSS and had booked CSA for this trip, BUT, have just changed it to CSS as we enjoyed CSS soooooooooooo much, just can't see CSA topping it!

Also, we are re-newing our vows on 17th September AND I want to wear my original wedding dress which is like 2 inches to small for me, so on a serious mission to get into it over the next 3 months.

Someone further up this thread mentioned they had a golden retriever, well we have one too! And a horse called Marley!

12 weeks and counting.........
    Hi Sunflower
    We are brits! I will be celebrating my 50th on the 18th Sept and are really looking forward to our first ever visit to CSS!

Two more brits to add to the list. We will be there September 18th - 25th and looking forward to a great holiday.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast