Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: September 2010

Hey Tracy Just checking in, how's the diet going ?? Put on a bathing suit for the first time today since last summer and was horrified !! Yuk ! I better get dieting or off the sofa! LOL See you soon.

Eww swimsuits...I have totally avoided them this year. Two months to go! Maybe I can drop ten lbs. If not, oh well, I won't be the smallest nor the biggest on the beach!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Default CSS September 4-11, 2010!!

We were at CSS last year and will be there again and it can't come soon enough!! I can't wait to see everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BelleNAL View Post
    We were at CSS last year and will be there again and it can't come soon enough!! I can't wait to see everyone.
    We're there the exact same days! See you there!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Not only will it be our Honeymoon, Pete will be celebrating his ??th Birthday!

As you may have guessed I am Welsh and I am marrying an Englishman.

Helen and Pete
    Last edited by wonderfulwelshgirl; July 8th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

Default CSS 2 - 9 September 2010

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...4&id=530653297

Here's a picture of Helen and Pete
    Last edited by wonderfulwelshgirl; July 8th, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

Default September 4-11 CSS

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    We're there the exact same days! See you there!
    We are from Alabama and will be flying from Memphis, non-stop!!
    The quicker the better

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    Eww swimsuits...I have totally avoided them this year. Two months to go! Maybe I can drop ten lbs. If not, oh well, I won't be the smallest nor the biggest on the beach!

That's the attitude to have !! It's all about just having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by joyceS View Post
    That's the attitude to have !! It's all about just having a good time.

Yep! No worries. Other than some of the staff, my husband, and our buddy Chad, I probably won't see most of these people again for the rest of my life. Life is certainly too short to give an airborne rodent copulation what others think!!

Less than 2 months to go! Yippee! Scuba, sun, sumptuous meals, and STEPS (lol) here we come!
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Default CSS August 28 to September 5

We will be there August 28th to September 5th! We are going to witness the wedding of two friends. Can't wait!

Summer in Colorado is wonderful, but I am looking forward to a late summer in Jamaica!

Quote Originally Posted by BelleNAL View Post
    We are from Alabama and will be flying from Memphis, non-stop!!
    The quicker the better
    Since you've been there you obviously loved the place! Any advice?
    Cigar Dude

6 more weeks! Hard to wait!!!!
    Cigar Dude

Default Css 9-11/9-18

Add us to the September list. We will be at CSS from Sept 11-18.
    This will be our 3rd trip and cannot wait to spend the week on SSB.
    Baredi from Illinois

Cigar Dude,

It really is a small world. We met you, connie, and the rest of the crew last September on Carnival Victory. Hope everyone is doing well. I can't give you much insight into CSS since we haven't stayed there, however we have stayed at CSA yearly since 2007. We absolutely love it and can't wait to get back each year. Take the time to get to know the staff, they WILL take care of you and will become friends very quickly. Get ready for a vacation you soon won't forget.

Tell everyone we said hello, wish we could pack up and meet you guys there, but seeing as we're expecting our firstgrand child at the end of August, I think we'll have to pass...

Have fun, we'll be looking for one of your reviews once you get back...

Don
    Don and Kim
    Savannah, GA

Quote Originally Posted by DonAndKim View Post
    Cigar Dude,

It really is a small world. We met you, connie, and the rest of the crew last September on Carnival Victory.

Have fun, we'll be looking for one of your reviews once you get back...

Don

Wow! It really IS a small world! Everything I've heard about Couples is great. We're looking forward to the trip! And you can bet I'll have a complete review when we get back!
    Cigar Dude

More Brits trying to make summer last just a little longer.
    We'll be there 18th through to 2nd.
    We were there for a couple of weeks in May, and it was the first thing when we got back home - book another trip for later in the year. Just 52 days to go.
    Judging by the other guests' dates - the resort will be pretty quiet, al the more for us then!

Default Css

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    Since you've been there you obviously loved the place! Any advice?
    ADVICE??? Well, I loved CSS and I now have it in my heart. My home away from home. We love the staff and cannot wait to see everyone again.
    My advice would be to try the Tracey, a drink made only by Carlan. Eat at Casanova's on lobster night and don't pack too much. Also, be ready to get lots of exercise due to the stairs. The main thing is to be ready to be on Jamaican time where everything is No Problem, mon and all is Irie.

34 days and 13 hours til we return home....can't come soon enough. Tanning will commence next week and time to start dragging the "Jamaica clothes" out! Gonna miss our penthouse suite from last year, but the BFJS are still pretty lovely too!
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Yet more Brits, from the 18th September to the 25th September for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on the 21st.

The nearest we have been to the Caribbean before is Florida, so really looking forward to it. Also the first time we have been to an all-inclusive resort.

Elizabeth and Phil

Mojo, you'll love the Caribbean! Wait until you see the water! Simply amazing!

Our first time at Sans Souci too. We stayed at an all inclusive in Cancun in 2006 and loved it. Can't wait until we get to Sans Souci. It'll be great!

I guess I need to brush up on my English accent!
    Cigar Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Yet more Brits, from the 18th September to the 25th September for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on the 21st.

The nearest we have been to the Caribbean before is Florida, so really looking forward to it. Also the first time we have been to an all-inclusive resort.

Elizabeth and Phil
    Mojo, presume you are travelling out on the Virgin flight from Gatwick on the 18th. Same flight as us if so. We are looking forward to having a great time from what we have read on the message board. After the waiting for so long at least we can now say it is only next month we go. Hope the weather is kind to us.
    We will also be returning on the Virgin flight on the 25th.
    Look forward to meeting many new friends.
    Bob and Linda

Hi Bob and Linda, we're also flying out from Gatwick but on the BA flight. I think the flights are around the same time so might see you on the bus en route to CSS!
    We are getting really excited and can hardly talk about anything else, just counting down the days ........ and yes, it's now just next month, it's always good when you can say that!
    CSS looks beautiful and if the people on this forum are anything to go by we will be meeting some very friendly people - can't wait.

Anyone going to CSS during August 30th- September 6th, we are flying out of Milwaukee to Atlanta then to Jamaica. We will be newlyweds on August 28th.

Wally and Kirstin

We'll be there part of the time you're there; Sept. 4 - 11.

See you there!

Congrat's on the wedding! (are you sure we'll see much of you two?)
    Cigar Dude

Yeah you will see us once in a while for food, activities and the beach. She is all about the beach. I have a shaved head and goatee too so I know my head will burn quick. So I hope they have umbrellas. I seen your pic so if I run into you guys I'll say hello and maybe get a red stripe for a drink.

Wally and Kirstin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast