Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: September 2010

The prices will go up. By how much...not sure. You can always look out for the Wednesday specials. We scored big last year with that at CSS.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Indymommy,

It's always a chance you take. But they always have deals on the Wednesday. I was more concerned with the flight. We paid $625.00 for the two of us out of Boston last year but this year it was closer to $800.00 but I didn't wait because it was a direct flight coming home on Jet Blue which is so great, never had that before plus the no charge for luggage made it a great deal. It will be nice to buy liquor at the Airport & bring it right on the plane. Anyway my birthday is on the 1st so we'll be celebrating that also. Will be there 9/11-9/18. Hope to see you.

We are waiting on booking our flights. We hope the price will come down, but it doesn't seem likely. I was hoping that Airtran coming into the market would provide some competition.
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Good to see this week is getting more attention! I look forward to meeting everyone! Here is a pic of Connie and I. Look for us!

Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Anyone going to be at CSS during the week of Sept. 25th - Oct. 2nd? We are looking to book those seven nights and wondering if anyone else will be there.

We will be there celebrating our honeymoon on September 26-October 2! Hope to see some people there!

We have booked for the 4th thur the 12th of September. Hope to meet some of you folks then.

We are booked Sept 10 thru 19 , 2010.

Cigar Dude it looks like we will be on the same flight as you from Atlanta..

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barhar View Post
    Cigar Dude it looks like we will be on the same flight as you from Atlanta..

Barry
    Cool! Be sure to say hi when you see us. I'm not usually hard to spot! LOL
    Cigar Dude

Look at Chad trying out the Message Board!!! HA I love it! Jamie, do you have your countdown calendar on your desktop? We can't wait to be back at CSS!

Hey Mandy! I do have my countdown clock on my laptop...however, it is still set on Spring Break right now. 7 days, 7 hours and counting. As soon as we get back...it will be reset for CSS!!! With the way the budget is going this year for the schools...IF I have a job, I will DEFINITELY need the vacation!
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

OK, we're good to go !! Gerri and Dietrich will be in 9/5 until 9/17, celebrating our 30th !!! Can't wait to play and relax !!!

Hi Gerri and Dietrich! Looking forward to meeting you both! Can't wait!
    Cigar Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    Well, we just booked! September 4-11, 2010!

Several other couples coming along too.

Anyone else booked?
    hi all. we will be first time visitors at css from sept 7 thru the 17th. have been to all the other couple resorts & are looking forward to this trip. we are really a fun couple & look forward to meeting you.. how is the food & how does everyone dress ??? talk to you soon. sadr55

First time for us too. I expect to be dressing casual all week but is there a need for any dress clothes or even a tux?
    Cigar Dude

We were at CTI a few years back and dockers, golf shirt and closed casual shoes were good for the guys even at the fanciest place. September come quickly !!!!

At CSS you will see lots of sundresses, capri outfits, and some fancier outfits for the Gala night. The men typically wear khakis, polos, and usually a few nicer slacks and dress shirts for the French & the Italian restaurant. During the day it is lots of swimsuits, coverups, tank tops & shorts.
    Jamie & David
    CTI 9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaC View Post
    We will be there celebrating our honeymoon on September 26-October 2! Hope to see some people there!
    We are planning to be there on those same dates

Default Sept 2010

We will be there Sept 25th thru Oct. 2nd...Hope to see you there.

Hi Everyone

We are new to Couples and this board. We have booked the 11th-18th and can't wait - September seems so far away!!!

Jeff & Denise

Hi Jeff & Denise,

We're also there from 9/11-9/18. You'll love it. Just really relaxing and they can't do enough for you. Where are you flying in from?? This is our 2nd time to CSS was CSA last year, It seems so far away but in reality will fly by. Stay in touch!

Joyce

Hi Joyce

We are flying from Michigan with a stop in Baltimore MD and set to arrive at 11:19am - we love that we will be getting in early. This is our second trip to Jamaica - went last year but stayed at another resort. We decided to go with Couples this year after reading so many positive reviews and looking at all the pics we could. Can't wait to get there - the sun, sand and cocktails are calling us!! Plus meeting some new faces!!

Jeff & Denise

Hi Denise,

We get in at 10:35am which is great. As soon as you get to the Couples Lounge the beers start flowing. The ride will go by fast. Two years ago we met a couple fron Indianna at our stop over in Charlotte also going to CSS and we had such a great time with them we booked again last year and tried CSA and we liked it but CSS just had things we liked better. We were hoping that the four of us would go again this year but she's pregnant so it will have to wait. But the message board is great. We already felt like we knew people by the conversations & their pictures when we got to the Resort. It definitely helps to meet people. Glad that finally someone is going the same week as us!! Can't wait.

Joyce

Where are all the September 4-11 people?????

I'm sure we won't be there alone so who else is going???
    Cigar Dude

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast