Default Sheryl at Couples Negril

My husband and I along with another couple went to Couples Negril June 1st through June 8th. We met so many other awesome couples while we were there and had absolutley the best vacation. We liked to hang out in the piano bar and one of the reasons was because of the wonderful bartender, Sheryl. We had many great drinks and conversations with her. If you go to the piano bar and see Sheryl tell her Justin and Tracy from Iowa say hi and ask for a "nightingale" drink.

Default Sheryl at Couples Negril

Quote Originally Posted by tldavis View Post
    My husband and I along with another couple went to Couples Negril June 1st through June 8th. We met so many other awesome couples while we were there and had absolutley the best vacation. We liked to hang out in the piano bar and one of the reasons was because of the wonderful bartender, Sheryl. We had many great drinks and conversations with her. If you go to the piano bar and see Sheryl tell her Justin and Tracy from Iowa say hi and ask for a "nightingale" drink.
    I am so glad to hear Sheryl is still an CN! She made our 2010 and 2012 visits so memorable. I love her smile and cheery disposition. She worked the beach (and main bar) when we were there and anticipated our thirst before the red flag ... And knew when I wanted just water. Very attentive young woman who made us feel special and not just another visitor. I looks forward to toasting her in person this coming May.

We just got back yesterday from CN. Had a great time as usual. We hung out at the main Bar with Sheryl two nights in a row, and those were the best two nights of our trip. I hope management realizes Sheryl is a great asset. Her friendly smile, and service were top-notch in our book.

We totally agree. She is so sweet and helped to make our stay memorable. She makes a damn good chocolate martini too!

We loved Sheryl too!!!
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010