Hi Ladies,
I love looking at everyones wedding/vow renewal pictures at Couples. I was a little surprised by the number of brides who decide to "trash the dress" and jump off the catamaran or wade into the ocean.

But isn't there a better idea? What if we could donate our slightly "used" gowns to the Wedding Coordinator who could, in turn, find an employee who would be thrilled to have a beautiful dress for her own ceremony? The dresses are only worn for a couple of hours and could possibly help make someone's dream wedding a reality!

I have donated dresses in the past to organizations here in Florida during prom time. The dresses are then distributed to high school girls who aren't able to purchase a dress for their big night. It's a great feeling knowing that a young lady might be wearing my dress on her special night.

Any way... this is just a thought. I'm going to investigate this possibility when we go back to CSA July 31st. If it's feasible I'll be leaving my vow renewal dress at CSA in August 2014.

Anyone else like the idea??? Don't trash the dress...pass the dress on!

Thanks for listening!
Ginny