Default Minnesoda wonders

The Mrs. is wondering what kind of soda the CTI has? She needs her Diet Pepsi or DeCoke in the AM. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I probably shoud add if you gcan get cans or bottles for the room. Thx

If you're in a room with a frig you'll have Diet Pepsi in there. We prefer Diet Coke, asked for it, and they got it! It'll be in approximately 9 oz. bottles...a real diet drink with less calories and less volume!

You're welcome,
    Bart & Bug

They do have Diet Pepsi, but be aware that it does not taste the same as Diet Pepsi in the States. Their process is a bit different and consequently the taste is not the same.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

After tracking down a can of diet Coke, my wife drank the best diet drink of all - WATER! (The Coke was nasty)
    PAPA SMOKE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDiet View Post
    The Mrs. is wondering what kind of soda the CTI has? She needs her Diet Pepsi or DeCoke in the AM. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Needs? should we even ask what happens if she doesnt get it?
    Anything like the movie " Gremlins" ooophaaa if that is the case

You should be able to get either down there! Just so you know though, soda in the Caribbean in sweetened with natural sugar, not the corn syrup we're accustomed to here in the states! I don't think it tastes better or worse, just different. Us hardcore Mountain Dew drinkers are a bit out of luck, it can be hard to find, good thing for Ting!

I think the DP is much better!

Pretty much everything down there will taste a little different. Their sugar is different. The ketchup is a little sweeter as well. I did notice the different taste in the soda but it was not bad.

I am a Pepsi drinker when I can't have my iced tea, and I didn't really taste a huge difference.
    Kristen

I am sorry guys, but I am a huge Diet Pepsi drinker, and did not notice any difference in the taste. Diet does not use sugar or corn syrup, so that would not make a difference. I also usually drink a can in the morning for my dose of caffein since I do not drink or even like coffee, and had no problems at CSS.
    Linda