Thread: CN Room Key ?

Hybrid View

Default CN Room Key ?

Are the room keys at CN an actual key or are they the hard plastic keys that you slide in the lock (like motels)?

*Tried to find the answer on previous posts but had no luck...

Thanks

~ Stephanie

Real keys. They will be on a 'bungee' bracelet.

When we were there last June, they were actual keys. We return in 10 days, 23 hours, 27 minutes......and haven't ready anything here that it has changed.

It's an actual key with an elastic phone cord-type of wristband. Wait a minute, does any one even know what a phone cord is anymore?
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013

Lmao!!!
    What is a phone cord.....????
    Funny dank120!

They are actual keys on an armband.

there just last week, it is a regular key not a plastic card. No problem mon.

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanlovers View Post
    there just last week, it is a regular key not a plastic card. No problem mon.
    Glad to hear this. Like the real key on armband. To me it is easier to keep track of, especially after a few beverages.

At the repeater dinner a few weeks ago Ricardo mentioned that CN would be moving to key cards at some point in the future but I don't remember if he said when we should expect this. As for late June, it was still regular keys on a wrist/ankle band. I prefer the real keys and would rather they not make the change but I guess there are some advantages for the resort, but they are not a user friendly for the guests IMO.
    Roy

Just there in June and they were actual keys. On a little cord so it was easy to keep up with.
    No worries!