My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Couples Negril 6/8-6/14. I was very worried about everything and had researched this resort for a very long time. We made the right choice and can't say enough about the amazing time we had. My husband booked an ocean view room. It was beautiful and looked exactly like it does online. I have to admit I was a little freaked out when I found out that our room overlooked the nudie beach. But I got over that quick. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the mini bar was stocked and the air conditioning worked great. There were some small red ants in the bathroom. But I found the ant spray in the closet and sprayed. The mini bar in the room is so nice. We didn't have any problems getting it stocked and they even bring you regular sized alcohol - not airplane size minis. When it rained in the afternoon we came back to the room and had happy hour - Ting and vodka. Try it - light and refreshing. I have been looking for something similar in the states, but nothing tastes the same.
All of the restaurants were good. We especially enjoyed the fried snapper sandwich at the beach restaurant. The beach was clean and the grounds were well taken care of. We went on the catamaran cruise and it was a lot of fun. We also stepped out of our all inclusive comfort zone and went on the One Love Bus Crawl. We highly recommend this excursion. It was fun and it was safe.
I can't say enough about this resort. After 10 years of marriage, I feel like I fell in love with my husband all over again. We will be back!