View Poll Results: What time do you go to bed? (AVERAGE)

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before 8 PM

0 0%
  • 8 - 8:30 PM

0 0%
  • 8:30 - 9 PM

1 0.88%
  • 9 - 9:30 PM

7 6.14%
  • 9:30 - 10PM

10 8.77%
  • 10 - 10:30 PM

22 19.30%
  • 10:30 - 11 PM

31 27.19%
  • 11 - 11:30 PM

19 16.67%
  • 11:30 - 12 AM

10 8.77%
  • After Midnite

21 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default What time do you go to bed at Couples?

On average, what time do you go to bed while staying at one of the Couples resorts?
    PAPA SMOKE

That's a tough one, Papa.

During our two trips to CN, we were in bed by 11:00 every night.

Then this year, at CTI, those crazy islanders kept us up in the piano bar until 1:00 or 2:00 most nights.

I've been up as late as 4am...but most nights are midnight-ish. Bob Marley shots have a way of making days shorter.

I'm a part time, weekend warrior type musician, so I've learned how to stay up late and get going early.. Let's just say I have a lot of experience with the wee hours of the morning, and being present when the bar closes.

Our first trip to CSA for our honeymoon, I thought we would be up till 2 AM every night. That didn't happen. We were in bed by 10PM almost every night!

The days are full of fun and sun. Many of us go there thinking we will be the late night party animals. In reality, few of us ever do. LOL!!! I don't even try to fight it anymore. There is too much fun to be had the next day.

Hmmm..."to bed" or "to sleep"? Could be two different answers.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

you can tell Tommywommy hasn't voted yet since there are 0 votes before 8pm!! just giving my 'dad' a hard time!!

I voted for 'After midnight', but what I really needed was the choice of 'When the bartender falls asleep waiting for us to leave the piano bar because we're there so late'!!! It really did happen to us once. We woke him and helped him clean up before the supervisor came around.

Wow, I hope this poll doesn't scare off potential Couples visitors! We're complete night owls at home, partly becuase our work schedules are wonky, but I couldn't believe how much earlier we went to bed at Couples, usually before midnight. Between the drinking and the sun, you just end up tuckered out most nights, but it also makes it much easier to enjoy the wonderful breakfast and the beautiful morning sunshine.

WOW! 70% go to bed between 9:30 and 11pm. WOW! (And I always thought we were lightweights going to bed at 10pm)
    PAPA SMOKE

Quote Originally Posted by tami&jason View Post
    you can tell Tommywommy hasn't voted yet since there are 0 votes before 8pm!! just giving my 'dad' a hard time!!
    Tammy,

We have kept Tommy up till midnight, and once at CN, he stayed up later than we did.....

We try to not get too far off of our normal schedule while on vacation.

We are usually in bed by eleven and asleep by three.

2N2FUN

Quote Originally Posted by 2n2fun View Post
    we try to not get too far off of our normal schedule while on vacation.

We are usually in bed by eleven and asleep by three.

2n2fun
    lol!!!
    Art xo Francine