Thread: CSS Rooms

Default CSS Rooms

My husband and I are so pumped to have booked our first trip to CSS this NOVEMBER (we have been to CTI before). We went for the Beachfront suite... Reading on the site, it looks like you can be on the first floor, with a walk out patio or floors 2 - 3 with a balcony. Curious for opinions on first, second or third floors for the suite, or if there is a certain block we should request

THANK YOU!!!

Karma, we just returned from a stay in a beachfront ground floor. At first I was VERY upset that a balcony wasnt available, BUT after a day I realized we had lucked out. We were in A6 which provided a lot of privacy and was great to be able to walk to the beach/ pool etc. We would leave some things out to dry (but never too long because it just looks tacky) We also liked the fact that it was close to SSB and all but one restaurant. I think all rooms have pros and cons, but when we go back next June we will ask for a ground floor in A (prob request A6 again ).

We just got back from CSS and stayed in a one bedroom ocean suite on the second floor. The views were incredible and the room was just perfect! Make sure you eat at Casanova's...
    Enjoy

We like to sleep with the doors/windows open so we can hear the ocean. Is that safe for a ground floor room at CSS?

Probably safe but some of the stray cats might walk in.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

I like A block, we had a room in B block right beside the restaurant, it was noisy in the mornings if you like to sleep in.

I do not think that I would leave my door open at night if I was on the first floor. You might have some visitors (animals)

We had a one bedroom beachfront in building A, room 25. It was an end room on the 3rd floor, and great because it had an extra window in the bedroom for more light, and right near the staircase which was very convenient. We may request that room again, or let fate decide.

Quote Originally Posted by benandmiranda View Post
    We had a one bedroom beachfront in building A, room 25. It was an end room on the 3rd floor, and great because it had an extra window in the bedroom for more light, and right near the staircase which was very convenient. We may request that room again, or let fate decide.
    Too funny.... that was our room as well. I liked that location a lot. Great view. Only issue I had was the late night service carts that would go right in between A & B block after the Beach Party and Gala (putting tables and chairs away). So a bit of noise until around midnight or so. Besides that, loved it!
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

We had a ground floor in building B and it was so miserable....not really, but I don't want everyone to flock to them since they are awesome that when we go there are none available for us!

My husband is disabled and it was so very convenient to walk right out of our room and head to the restaurant, bars or beach. LOVED our ground floor beachfront. So much so we are going back this fall for a second time.

I'm looking for a recommendation of a 2nd or 3rd floor room that will give us a nice ocean view, balcony and jacuzzi. We booked the beachfront suite. We are headed that way in two weeks. Any recommendations??

Sleepy: Any of the second or third floor beachfront suites should give you that view, though there might be a tree in the way. Better ask for building B and third floor, there is a stand of trees between the two buildings (A & B) that might make more of a partial ocean view from some of the rooms in A building. Here is a picture from my Tripadvisor review, it the view from our patio, B-7 which is smack in the middle of B building:

Name:  couples-sans-souci.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  42.6 KB