Default church services?

Does anyone know of any Catholic masses near the resort? If so, I assume we would get a taxi to take us there and pick us up?

Thanks.

Mary Gate of Heaven in Negril and Our Lady of Fatima in Ocho Rios. We have been to both and they are absolutely wonderful with locals that are warm and welcoming We celebrated our 50th at Mary Gate of Heaven. There is easy transportation from resorts to each.

I don't know which resort you are going to, But last time we were at CSS I decided I had better go to mass at least once during our vacation since we would be traveling one of the Sundays, so I asked at the desk, and they got a bus to take me to church, and then he waited for me to take me back, no charge. I don't off hand remember the name of the church, but it was beautiful, and they were quite welcoming. They get a lot of people from the resorts in the area. Just ask at the desk and they will help you.
    Linda

Which resort?? I went to mass from CSS. I told the front desk and they called a shuttle for me, I tipped him when he brought me back.

It depends on which resort you're going to. CN provides transportation to both Catholic and Protestant services Sunday morning about 9 AM at no charge. You'll have a blast worshipping in Jamaica. It can be fun to take God on vacation and experience worship with a different culture!!

Mary Gate of Heaven in Negril...You can google it for the webpage. We have attended Sunday services and were made very welcome. It was great!

Our Lady of Fatima is about 15 mins away. I told them I wanted to go to mass, the staff got a shuttle for me. The driver was awesome, he promised me he would be waiting for me after mass and he was. I was rather nervous going by myself but I really enjoyed it.

Sorry - we are staying at CSS. So, thank you very much. Now, if I can just keep track of what day it is when we are there! It is so easy to not pay attention!