Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: January 2014

Default January 2014

I kept waiting for someone to start this thread but couldn't wait anymore.
    Gary and Sheri from Wisconsin
    CSA January 11-18 2014
    We are celebrating our 15th Anniversary. We were married at CSA January 14 1999.
    We are also bring a group of 6 couples with us.

I was just about to do the same thing. I am using the template that I saw from our last trip in 2012.

NAME: Michael and Holly
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Jan 17 - 24
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: Was at CSS from Jan. 17 - 24, 2012.
    ROOM TYPE: Great House Verandah Suite
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Oakville, ON
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Exploring the differences between CSS and CSA. By the time Jan. hits, escaping the cold!
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Not likely (do they have AN at CSA?)
    DRINK YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Holly loves the Vodka slush. I'm a creature of habit, so the Pina Colada and Rye and Coke.
    KIDS: 0, but hopefully one soon
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: (1-10) 3. But only because the trip is 6 months away. Wait until it gets closer and it will be much higher.

Photo:

Name:  michael and holly.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  156.3 KB
    Last edited by DespyMic; July 20th, 2013 at 03:11 AM.

Well I really like your post better so I will redo mine.
    NAME: Gary and Sheri
    DATES OF TRAVEL: January 11-18
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: CSA 1999 (married) CN 2009 CTI 2011
    ROOM TYPE: Atrium Suite
    LOOKING FORWARD TO: Relaxing on the beach, the warm weather
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Vodka ting, tia maria, red stripe, rum cream

KIDS: One 25 year old son
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: Always a 10 when I have a trip plannedName:  HPIM0509.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  301.2 KB

Looking forward to a Packers playoff game on the beach? GO PACK GO!!!

Got to watch one playoff game when we were at CTI would love a repeat at CSA! And you are Packers fans???

Have bled green and gold since the days of the Majik Man. My dad used to live in Fox Point. When I was there, the Pack got eliminated by the Giants 2 days before I got there. What a way to start a holiday.

That would bite. When we were at CTI the game was the night we arrived and the Packers beat Atlanta. We had a group of about 20 Packers fans in the game room. Plus the airport was full of green and gold. Someone even asked if they had planes full of Packers fans. It was a great way to start the vacation!

Happy to say we will be there around that time too. We arrive on your Anniversary, Gary and Sheri!

Can't believe we booked a trip this far in advance. Not like us. )

NAME: Alvin and Debbie
    DATES OF TRAVEL: January 14-21
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: CTI Jan, 2013
    ROOM TYPE: GHVS
    LOOKING FORWARD TO: Getting away from it all. Seeing the awesome Negril sunsets for the first time. Pub crawl.
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: her; anything fruity and refreshing, him; rum cream

KIDS: Two girls, 12 & 8
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: about a 9, but don't like having to wait so long to be there!

When I am on vacation I like to play some cards. Was thinking of bringing some poker chips with me for a home game if anyone wants to play. We are there from 17-24. Have I tickled anyone's fancy?

Sorry, we're not really poker players. Have been known to watch the tournaments on TV, lol.
    Use to play euchre but it's been years.....

Holly and I play euchre as well. Maybe we'll meet up fora few games

Could possibly squeeze in a game ). We're a bit rusty. It's our first time to CSA so we may not leave our loungers on the beach, lol.
    We also want to get a group together to do the "One Love" pub crawl.
    ~Debbie

NAME: Shannon (Male) and Jodi
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Jan 17 - 23
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: First time to Jamaica
    ROOM TYPE: Ocean View Suite
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Atwater MN
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: An awesome beach
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Only if the waves force it off
    DRINK YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Rum Punch
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: (1-10) 5

We will be celebrating our Honeymoon. We are a laid back couple that will be looking forward to relaxing and hanging out. We have been to Cancun the past two years and we were constantly on the run with teenagers, so this trip is about us

NAME: Kirby & Kathy
    DATES OF TRAVEL: January 11--18
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: January 2013
    ROOM TYPE: Garden Veranda
    LOOKING FORWARD TO: Vow renewal 1-15-14
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Pina Colada
    KIDS: 2 boys 22 & 15
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: 10

120 days to go.....

Woooo-Hoooo! We have hit double digits!!! Well at least us and Kirby & Kathy. But the rest of you aren't far behind. Hope everyone is getting excited

Quote Originally Posted by Sporzi View Post
    Woooo-Hoooo! We have hit double digits!!! Well at least us and Kirby & Kathy. But the rest of you aren't far behind. Hope everyone is getting excited
    Now us too! Finally!
    We were actually out yesterday celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary and also excited at the big "99 days to go" message on my cell phone! ♥

Debbie & Alvin

Hi everyone! We just hit D.D. TODAY! YEA!!!!! We'll be 'coming Home' on the 19th - Feb 4th. I'm always amazed at how excited we get about this trip! I'll be lurking most every day now to see what's new! See you on the beach! Cindy

NAME: Ava & Joe
    DATES OF TRAVEL: In Jamaica Jan 17 - at CSA Jan 20-26
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: 12/2007 and 04/2009 (honeymoon) at CSA; 12/2011 at CTI
    ROOM TYPE: Ocean Verandah
    LOOKING FORWARD TO: Being warm in the middle of winter, laying on the beach, swimming - not having to worry about anything!
    DRINK YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: Humming bird, lots of rum
    KIDS: 2 cats, 9 and 6 (no plans for human children)
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: 4 billion. I would give anything for a nap on a beach today.

NAME: Nadine and Ron
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Jan 15-22
    TRIPS TO COUPLES: CSA Nov 2009 (wedding), Jan 2013
    ROOM TYPE: GHVS
    LOOKING FORWARD TO: Total relaxation, fruity rum drinks, snapper sandwiches and of course, the beach
    DRINK YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: something and rum )
    KIDS: 27 and 26 (me), 19 and 15(Ron)
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: a billion. daily topic of conversation

Hey DebnAl, I just booked the One Love Bus tour for January 16 Thursday. We have a group of 12 going. Lenbert's e-mail said he had another group of 15 from a different resort for that day also. He said he could run both groups together or separately. Not sure what that means but if you want to jump in with us just e-mail Lenbert for the 16th.
    Sheri

Hey DebnAl, I just booked the One Love Bus tour for January 16 Thursday. We have a group of 12 going. Lenbert's e-mail said he had another group of 15 from a different resort for that day also. He said he could run both groups together or separately. Not sure what that means but if you want to jump in with us just e-mail Lenbert for the 16th.
    Sheri
    Hi Sheri,
    We would love to join your/the group! It is really the only "planned" thing for our vacation. From what I understand from other reviews, what Lenbert means is our group would be squished in the van with the other group of 16. He regularly jams the bus full of people. Many will just have to stand in that case, or sit on the lap of their significant other. I will email him to put our names on the CSA list. You can decide if we should be a separate group from the others. Depends on how big the CSA #'s get...

~Debbie

Sheri
    This is for anyone at CSA at this time. The more the merrier. I was hoping to have a bus full of CSA people but not sure that will happen. Maybe if we get enough to sign up it will be. Otherwise I am fine squishing.

Cindy - holy cow, you're doing 16 nights in January!?!?! I think that it is a new record for you. I have been meaning to email you but saw this thread. We are coming home January 25-February 5, so that is 11 nights for us, which is one more day than we have been doing. I hope that you and Todge are doing well. We just mailed in our passports for renewal because they were set to expire in April and our travel agent told us that they need to be good for 6 months after our visit.

We are from Buffalo, New York and will be looking forward to watching the Super Bowl on the beach at CSA!

Hi Judy. GREAT to see you're on the board. Congrats to you & Bob. This will be your longest stay ever, right? I made a mistake-we're only staying 14 nights. Traveling on Super Bowl Sunday but should be back in the states for the 2nd half. Since the Skins don't have a shot it's OK. FYI...Farmer's Alamac is predicting a bizzard in the Northeast that weekend so who knows!! We'd rather wait it out in Negril then get stuck at the airport!. Looking forward to seeing you & Bob. Who knows, we may even leave our beach chairs for a snorkeling trip w/you! LOL! Can't wait to catch up on things! HAPPY Holidays to you & Bob! See you on the beach! Cindy

43.5 days!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast