Thread: Patois

Default Patois

Just noticed he website lists the hours for Patois as "Dinner: 6:30-10:30, Closed Mondays". It does not list any breakfast or lunch hours. Last year they closed Patios for breakfast and lunch for a few weeks around July or August. Is this the case again? I really hate to miss the banana stuffed French toast and lunch pizzas for a second year in a row

I'm curious about the breakfast hours as well. We were there the first week of July last year and it was open, we had breakfast there a couple of times. I have been looking forward to it again this Novmeber, but keeping hearing some saying it was closed in the morning and some saying it wasn't.

What time of year are you going? July? Unfortunately, that matters. During slow periods (read HURRICANE season) they match the schedule and staff at Patios to match the resort occupancy. During these periods sometimes they ask for dinner reservations at Patios so they can make sure the staffing levels and amount food prepared is correct for the amount of people going there. During most other times though Patios is breakfast lunch and dinner, six days a week.

No worries Mon we are ending our week here tomorrow and it has been open the whole week so far for all 3 meals. It was closed on Monday night for repeaters dinner which by the way was excellent.

what about Aug. and Sept. though? They were closed for breakfast last Aug. when we were there!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    what about Aug. and Sept. though? They were closed for breakfast last Aug. when we were there!
    No one can tell you for sure. The decision to curtail the schedule appears to be a "game time" decision made by local operations management. Historically, if it occurs, it's during hurricane season, especially the last half.