Thread: Jury Duty

Default Jury Duty

We just made the final payment for our trip to CSS in November, which is now just 44 days away.
    Imagine my reaction upon receiving a Jury summons in the mail this morning for the month of November!! We've been planning this trip for over a year.
    I'm on my way to the courthouse with travel documents in hand hoping that I can postpone this for another month or two.
    Has anyone else had this happen? I'm trying not to stress - but it's not working.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

This actually happened to my husband for our May trip to CN. It wasn't a problem at all. He just called the courthouse and explained the situation to someone over the phone and they put him into the pool for June instead. Hopefully you don't have a problem.

I was to be on jury during this October's trip. One phone call and it was postponed until November. Good luck

I was selected for jury duty in MN, the same month as our trip. One phone call and jury duty was postponed for a month. Good luck

Bring a bottle of Rum Cream to Jury duty and tell them everything is better with a floater!!!!

You'll get excused quickly!