Default Early Escapes for 2014?

Hi everyone! DH and I are tentatively planning a trip for early 2014 (probably around April, when the rates are usually best), but I noticed there is really no special going on for 2014 other than a resort credit. It's almost $2000 more to go during 2014 than it currently is (even during high season) in 2013. When will specials come out for this? It's well past time, right? I stayed in April this year and booked during mid-June of 2012.

I wouldn't expect too many sales due to demand. Couples continues to do very well in the World's Best rankings which causes more demand. Supply and demand always control prices.

You already missed the best deal. It was stay seven night s get one free and credits. You really do have to be on top of the offers. Usually arounf valentines day the year before is when they're published.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    You already missed the best deal. It was stay seven night s get one free and credits. You really do have to be on top of the offers. Usually arounf valentines day the year before is when they're published.
    This is great if you can plan that far in advance. With my hubby's job (and mine)... we just can't do that. So I also was hoping for some good deals to come out later this year for next year (2014). I'm still trying to pin down a time frame for our Spring trip and then we will go from there on location.

Still hoping that there will be SOMETHING of an offer. We went to CSS for the first time in March. We booked that trip after the holidays at the end of December so not quite 3 months out. Got a pretty good deal. We did book our trip for this November to CN right after we got back. That's probably the earliest we have ever booked anything (8 months in advance). But we knew we wanted to go T-Day week as it would work with our schedules.

So fingers crossed something is offered. If not, we shall see what the cost ends up being and may need to shift dates to a little later instead of going peak.

I know I want to go back to CSA in Nov 2014 (T-Day week) for our 10 year anny. We were married there in Oct 2004 but that week in Nov is easier for us to get away. But not sure I have hubby 100% convinced so haven't booked anything. He's a last minute kinda guy so it's hard to get him to say yes this far in advance.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Sign up to receive the Wednesday specials. Hopefully something will come up one week that will suit the time frame and budget.