Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Pictures of Couples Negril

My wife and I are planning our first trip to Jamaica in the spring of 2010 and have decided to stay at CN after reading through several comments on the message board. We have been checking the message board frequently for any new information and pictures. We have seen several pictures of the other 3 Couples resorts but, was wondering if anyone has any pictures of CN that they could share. We are sure that CN is the place for us and are all ready getting excited about going. Thanks bnebentley

We just booked our Couples Negril Vacation for Spring 2010 as well, what we did was went to the Trip Advisor website and saw all kinds of pictures.. It was what made us decide on what couples we went to... Check it out it has all kinds of pictures, videos and reviews that are helpful.. When in the spring are you going??

Spent 9/18 - 9/25/09 at CN. Stayed in Beachfront Suite 6301. First 2 pics are taken from 3rd floor, Bldg 6. The 3rd was taken from the boat on the Booze Cruise. I know you'll enjoy CN. This was our 3rd time there and we have #4 booked
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I think that Paulnstacey are on the right track, Trip Advisor has thousands of pictures from all of the resorts. Having been to CN 5 times, I can tell you that the pictures you will see there are very true pictures.

Here are two pictures that I took in August, the first is a sunset and the second is the ice craving demo that they did one day.

Cubbyblu - Those were some of the nicest pics I've seen of CN. Thanks! For those going in the spring, what are your dates of travel? We are arriving Feb. 27th and staying for 8 nights. This is our first trip to Jamaica and we are very excited already.

There are 2 different CN photo albums under my profile that you can look at. Just click on my screen name & it will take you there.
    Julie

Look under my profile, pic's are captioned, some are CN some are CSS

Thanks everyone for the great pictures. We haven't booked yet but are hoping to book in December for a trip the last week of April. Bruce has to put in for his vacations in November for the up coming year and won't know which weeks will be approved until the middle to the end of December. Once we know for sure he has the week we want or close to it will be booking it ASAP. We are 46 and 48 years old and have been married 28 years going on 29 this December, Our two boys are grown in their mid to late 20's, we have one grandson age 3 and now it is time for the two of us, after years of many sacrifices for our children. We have been planning this trip now for the past two months and everytime we go to this website it just makes us that much more excited about going. Eva and Bruce

Default CN Pictures

I have so many wonderful pictures of CN. Here are a few

I have some pix on my profile. Love that place!

If you go to Facebook and search for : Couples Negril
    you'll find a site with lots lots of pictures

Here are some pictures from our trip last May. The first pic is on the way up to the lobby from the pool deck, the second our balcony on the second floor in buliding 2.

bnebentley

Drop me an email and I'll send you a link to a site full of Couples Resorts pictures. RDYJMJM@YAHOO.COM

Here's a few of my favorites...you'll love it!! Been there twice and returning next July

Hidden jacuzzi
    Attachment 2088

Pathway to our room
    Attachment 2089

After an afternoon rain.
    Attachment 2090
    Last edited by Ladydia41; May 4th, 2010 at 09:51 AM.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Default Was there in March of 2009...

and will be there in March of 2010. Here are some of my pics...

bnebentley- We went to CN for our 25th anniversary and LOVED it SO much, we have been back every year and will be celebrating our 30th this next year at CN. You are going to have the most awesome time. It is wonderful to celebrate a long marriage and Couples certainly helps keep that marriage FUN!!!

WE have a few from our March trips and then from our Dec trips

Name:  Jamaica 2006 017.jpg
Views: 6624
Size:  54.8 KB

Name:  Jamaica 2006.4 011.jpg
Views: 4943
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  JAMAICA 2008 040.jpg
Views: 4964
Size:  46.7 KB

Name:  JAMAICA 2008 070.jpg
Views: 4949
Size:  66.7 KB

Name:  JAMAICA 2008 003.jpg
Views: 5071
Size:  46.9 KB

These pics are so good I wonder if I made the right choice with CSS... maybe I should have had chosen CN.... so beautiful.

Here is the Tree House.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by terri565 View Post
    These pics are so good I wonder if I made the right choice with CSS... maybe I should have had chosen CN.... so beautiful.
    True statement regarding the pictures, but from what I've read around here, I don't think there is such a thing as a "wrong choice" between the different Couples locales.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Terri CN is on bloody bay and those pics will NOT compare to the beach pics of CSS. CSS is a incredible resort with tremendous eye candy all about ... but the beach, water and sunsets are not to be compared to bloody bay
    What factors did you consider when you chose CSS ?

Steverandlinda,
    We chose CSS because of the foliage and quaint feeling from the pictures. We have done two of the S resorts in
    St Lucia. One was more gardeny (is that a word), green, romantic and lush like CSS. The other felt like a remodeled Hilton- no charm- just sort of a prepackaged idea that didn't quite deliver. Does that make sense? I also like the private beach vs. public.
    The pictures of CN are just beautiful. I am notorious for not being able to make up my mind. I have been stressing over my daughter's schooling for two years. I guess I will just need to go to both CN and CSS. Wonder if there is a scholarship program? haha

Maxernie - just checked out your albums of CN - excellent! Would you mind if I "borrowed" one for my pc background at work? Pretty please???

Steverandlinda,
    We chose CSS because of the foliage and quaint feeling from the pictures. We have done two of the S resorts in
    St Lucia. One was more gardeny (is that a word), green, romantic and lush like CSS. The other felt like a remodeled Hilton- no charm- just sort of a prepackaged idea that didn't quite deliver. Does that make sense? I also like the private beach vs. public.
    The pictures of CN are just beautiful. I am notorious for not being able to make up my mind. I have been stressing over my daughter's schooling for two years. I guess I will just need to go to both CN and CSS. Wonder if there is a scholarship program? haha
    well based on wanting something more gardeny you nailed it!!
    CSS is perhaps one of the most uniques properties we have visitied certainly not a remolded hilton .. btw you response made perfect sense. As others can attest one of the nice things about CSS is the private beach gives you the feeling of being all alone... especially SSB enjoy
    what you may elect to do is allocate 30-40 minute each day to walk a different part of the propert and get lost .. lost to see
    so many nooks and crannies especially at night

Beautiful photos, thanks to all that posted. These will keep us "warmed on the inside" as we're already having freezing temps here in Wisconsin. Can't wait til we return Home Jan. 28, 2010!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast