Thread: CTI Nght club

Default CTI Nght club

We will be at CTI in 35 days! ya mon! Does anyone have an update on the new night club on the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    We will be at CTI in 35 days! ya mon! Does anyone have an update on the new night club on the beach?
    We would love to know the answer to this also!

Were were there June 5 - 12 and there was no night club on the beach. The coffee bar was closed and empty but no work was going on inside to make it a night club or anything else.

So would we. We're going to be in a Junior Ocean Suite which is in Building 3 right over the new club. I hope it's not going to be too noisy at night.

We're all going to be there around the same time. Hopefully someone coming back between now and then will let us know! I get there the 18th and will send word back if we don't hear what's up by then.

Quote Originally Posted by mctighth View Post
    We would love to know the answer to this also!
    We just came back from CTI 2 weeks ago and they were still working on it.
    Dianavr

Thanks for the answer dianavr & piratesview... Work in progress 30 DAYS!!!

Duplicate post deleted
    Last edited by sandman799; July 25th, 2013 at 09:23 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by dianavr View Post
    We just came back from CTI 2 weeks ago and they were still working on it.
    Well, that sounds discouraging since I was really hoping it would be done by the time we go, but we've another 24 days to go. If they've been working on it the past two weeks, unless this is a 5 or 6 week transformation there's hope it will be done in time for our trip! I'll try to find out from Customer Relations if they have a target date for completion.

I'm with randijean. We always try to get in building three and like it quiet at night. I hope that doesn't change things too much. Plus, where is the coffee shop going? That's a pretty big deal to my husband. He can deal with the smoking policy changes but if he doesn't get his espresso anymore, I shudder to think...

We were there through July 8th. All the gift shop displays were still in the store in their original location. No work converting it to a night club had begun. They had covered the windows for the most part so people can't see in, but there were a few gaps. Sorry to disappoint, but it probably won't be ready for a while.

boooo hisss.... oh well I will just have to suffer LOL 24 mor days!!!

Any updates or timelines on the night club and coffee bar Randymon?

Any updates Randymon? Back on Oct 1 and would love to know if the night club will be open.

We just came home Aug 31. very little has been done on the conversion

Anyone returning that has any updates? Can't wait to be back in 2 weeks!!