Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A few suggestions for Tower Isle

We would like to suggest that Tower Isle adopt two things that they do at Sans Souci that just make the whole nude island experience that much more pleasureable. Next month will be our 9th trip to Couples....8 to TI and 1 to SS. The year we went to SS because of TI construction we noticed a few differences at Sunset beach that we really appreciated. First...better signage like they have at SS making it clear it is a nude island....not topless, not the husband gets naked and the wife doesn't, and it's not clothing optional...it's a nude island. The staff do their best but the bartender shouldn't have to confront people that don't want to comply with the completely nude rule. If Ti would just put a sign either at the end of the main beach dock or at the actual island dock that is similar to the SS sign it would/should elimate those few who want to bend the rule. The other item is why not put fresh towels on the island like they have at the nude beach area at SS. Sometimes our towels get wet on the boat ride over, and sometimes...depending on our "condition" we just plain forget to take a towel....and then have to ride back to get one. It would be great if fresh towels could be brought over by the staff when the bring all the bar items.........just two suggestions that would make us smile even more about returning home.......

The thing I would most like to see at Tower Isle is more shaded areas.
    CSS - March, 2012
    CTI - March, 2013, 2014, 2015

What I would like to see most at TI, is my wifes naked butt. Only tree more days woohoo. And I concur with the above posts.

That's why CSS SSB is my favorite....

Not sure where you would put more shaded areas on the island. There's plenty over at SSB though.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

I told my wife the last time, they should make a rule that you have to drop your drawers on the dock to come on the island.

I think asking people to drop trou on the dock on the Isle would get a LOT of pushback against it. Even being relatively comfortable with being nude now, I'd be somewhat self-conscious getting undressed on the dock. It's in plain view of the rest of the resort, whereas most of the Isle where you can sit is completely or partially blocked from view.

Now, in our two visits, we've not seen anyone refusing to get nekkid, but I could see it happening. So yes, having a sign perhaps right at the dock on the Isle, and possibly at the pier pick-up point indicating that the Isle is ONLY nude wouldn't be a bad idea.

Wishing *I* was going to see my wifes' nekkid butt on the Isle soon...
    Jason

I like the towel suggestion. When we got on the boat to head to the island the "captain" made a point of telling us it was nude only not topless or optional, we already knew that but did appreciate him reinforcing it.

What I'd like to see at TI is it being open at night.

I agree with all of the above.... I think a sign posted on the ramp as you get off the dock would be a great idea. As far as the towels go I don't think there is enough room to store them, and I would not like to see another storage unit built to house them either.

Biggest change needed at the island is the disgusting bathroom that stinks up half of the island

Quote Originally Posted by piratesview View Post

What I'd like to see at TI is it being open at night.
    It is. Book a private dinner.

In my experience, the boat drivers (captains?) tell people upon picking them up that it is Au Naturel and not clothing optional. I have been present for a woman being told she could not keep her knickers on and her getting defensive and leaving and not coming back. The Au Naturel policy that is NOT clothing optional keeps it a level playing field and makes everyone more comfortable. BTW, this woman was probably the "hottest" on the island, young, perky, and whatnot, but being defensive and belligerent about the rules made her suddenly less attractive to everyone. For what it's worth, no one would likely have looked at her twice if she had just gone with it and relaxed.

Redoing the restroom is a wonderful idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    It is. Book a private dinner.
    Just might do that the next time we go, but don't think we can dine Au Natural. Plus it'd be a lot more fun with other people there as well lol

We did it last time and are doing it again next month. It is worth the $$. However this time we are using our resort credits

It would be great to have a hot tub on the island, but you would probably have to lose one of the existing platforms to do it.

I'd love to see a dive platform and ladder off the ocean side of the island, somewhere, so you can more easily swim in the ocean. Alternatively, a more cleared out area on the resort side for the same purpose, but afraid that would mess with nature too much.

Like the towel and sign ideas too - cheap and easy.

Can we get an au naturel private dinner? I wish. We do love the TI dinner - we did it last trip, but I'll just say, naked would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    I'd love to see a dive platform and ladder off the ocean side of the island, somewhere, so you can more easily swim in the ocean. Alternatively, a more cleared out area on the resort side for the same purpose, but afraid that would mess with nature too much.

Like the towel and sign ideas too - cheap and easy.
    I *love* the idea of being able to more easily get into the ocean to swim off the Isle! The biggest problem I can see is where to put it? It doesn't look like the water gets deep very quick, and while you could probably put in a "floating" dock, one good storm and said dock is now kindling scattered on the Isle and beach...

Jason

Make it so that the sun never sets and we can stay there 24/7 our whole vacation. Okay that's not happening so fix up the bathroom a little. Everything else is perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Randandbets View Post
    What I would like to see most at TI, is my wifes naked butt. Only tree more days woohoo. And I concur with the above posts.
    Thats cute!
    Will and Sarah

They are putting in a sewage line to address the restroom smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy View Post
    Biggest change needed at the island is the disgusting bathroom that stinks up half of the island
    Well Said! I couldn't agree more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grayturtless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy View Post
    Well Said! I couldn't agree more!!!
    It seems that maybe that is being addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    They are putting in a sewage line to address the restroom smell.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Even as a non-nudie, I agree. Having to use the restroom during a private dinner is, well...harrowing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast