Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nudist are by far the most social and fun people we have ever met on vacation
    Will and Sarah

We couldn't agree more! Looking forward to making some new friends come December.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Micro View Post
    Nudist are by far the most social and fun people we have ever met on vacation

Not having my parts being wet after the pool and feeling of the sun on them.
    Irie Mon

Agree with all of the above comments.... but one of the favorite-est is on a really hot day (which is almost everyday) having a wonderful fresh cool breeze wrap around your entire body -- so refreshing.

I love feeling the Caribbean breezes on every single inch of my body, and what screams VACATION!!! more than taking all my clothes off in the company of complete strangers and hanging out drinking at the beach all day. I definitely don't do that here in Indy.

I like the satisfaction of going home knowing that 99% of the females I spoke with on vacation were completely naked and my wife is ok with it! I have to agree the people you meet are usually the best you'll ever find.

Mrs. S walking back to the loungers with nothing on but a grin and carrying two dirty bananas.....

my wife laying on a lounger a/n reading her nook

We have Been nudists for 15 years, I have found that most people remove their pretensions with there clothes. The level of openness and acceptance is greater at a nude resort or beach compared to a textile beach.

Just the general openness of the people on the AN beach. Lots of good discussions and just being friendly.

Also, really just love to lay in the sun and fell its warmth all over.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

For sure the people that you meet, definitely the easiest environment in the world to make new friends! Also a good game of bocce ball on SSB is really a good time. However, most of all is spending time with my wife who is of course the most beautiful AN person in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Noleman View Post
    Applying tanning lotion on my husband's.............
    My wife insists there must be a joke in this thread about a "Happy Ending", but she just can't pull it off... She's been thinking long and hard about it... Perhaps I'll give her a hand.

Can you put your sun lounger in at the waters edge? If I could do that with 2 of them and a couple o tables, I'd be there all day! yikes.

I think you have all hit on every reason people enjoy the A/N areas at Couples(I am sure other places/resorts as well). We have made life long friends who we met on Tower Island. Looking forward to experiencing CN this April/May and making new friends.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

We too must agree with all the comments here; but especially regarding the wet swimsuits - yuk! We actually try to avoid places that do not have a clothing optional or nude area if we can. We've made a number of trips this past year and looking forward to a possible vacation at CSS in the spring.

~Julie~

Naked = happy. Finding a place on Earth where that doesn't need to be explained-- priceless.

I had to think about this question for a while. I strongly agree with all of the above but the one thing that stands out for me is how relaxing it is. You know the feeling you get when you first lay on your lounger with a drink in your hand on a warm tropical (textile) beach, look over to your SO and say "It just doesn't get any better than this" That feeling is 10 times greater on a lounger with a drink in your hand, nekkid, with my wife next to me at our favorite place... The Island. Trip #4 is booked.

Before AN I thought that some women were beautiful...after AN I determined that ALL women are beautiful. I have no idea why this happened, it just happened...I'm glad it happened.

So many prejudices come off when the clothes come off. It's quite liberating, both physically and mentally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2