Default Less than a week!

This time next week, we will be enjoying our first day of vacation at CSA. I can't wait!

I wanna try water skiing, snorkeling, scuba, hobie cat sailing, couples massage class and couples massages... Plus, just lounging on the beach too. Lol!

It's also time to get packing- I can't believe it! I've had a "Jamaica pile" going for awhile now (things I kept finding and saying oh, I need to remember to bring that! So I would throw them in a pile), but it seemed like forever before the time would come to drag out the suitcases... and now it's finally here! But I feel like I'm going to forget something.

Any last minute tips?

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to get cash on resort? We get paid midtrip and prefer not to use our card if possible. If not, oh well.

Soon come!

Bubble wrap if you plan on bringing booze back in your luggage. Have a great trip

Hope you're a strong swimmer for the Scuba swim qualification. We all failed the test for the swim test and I'm not exactly out of shape. They've changed the swim test this year, it's ~400 metre swim front crawl only non stop and can't touch the ground. That's 8 laps in the pool by the Palms restaurant. Looks easy but it's not, I did 5 laps, took a mouth full of water and I was done. The guy beside went down after 4 laps and my wife gave up after 6 laps. Good luck, hope you're a better swimmer them me

Yes, there's an ATM machine and a foreign exchange booth upstairs in the reception building. Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Damenc View Post
    Hope you're a strong swimmer for the Scuba swim qualification. We all failed the test for the swim test and I'm not exactly out of shape. They've changed the swim test this year, it's ~400 metre swim front crawl only non stop and can't touch the ground. That's 8 laps in the pool by the Palms restaurant. Looks easy but it's not, I did 5 laps, took a mouth full of water and I was done. The guy beside went down after 4 laps and my wife gave up after 6 laps. Good luck, hope you're a better swimmer them me

Yes, there's an ATM machine and a foreign exchange booth upstairs in the reception building. Have a great time!
    Hmmm. guess we'll see! I'm a pretty good swimmer but never did swim team or anything, lol! do they let you try again?

thanks!

400 m??? I'm done

I'm not overweight, but simply cannot float at all, so my swimming endurance lasts only about as long as my wildly flailing arms can keep me propelled through the water. No chance at 400M. Maybe 50?

Is the swim requirement for certified divers?

Bug spray with Deet for the sand fleas. Sunscreen it's $17 on site so don't forget to bring your own. Have fun!