Default It's Official. Just paid balance for September trip to CN

Just gave the travel agent my VISA # to pay the balance for our 3rd trip to CN September 7-14. Can't wait.

I've told hubby I don't want to dive 2x a day every day like in the past. Yes to the morning dives but maybe only 1 or 2 in the afternoon. We will be retiring in Cozumel next February and can dive whenever we want so this time I want to do other things like play bocce ball, sail, walk the beach, etc.

I am also so looking forward to being able to have lunch in the buffet. No quick light lunch at the grill (again) so we can be back at the dive shop for 1pm. Hmmm....so many choices.

Yeah. Can't wait. Also have my 2 resort credits to spend. (Romance Rewards & $300 early booking)

Betty
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Ooh, I can't help feeling envious Betty - we had big deliberations over where to go this September...back 'home' to CN or try CB?????? We went with Darling Husband's choice of CB & now I so wish we were going back home All the negatives from guests & lack of positive info on has made us very nervous

I guess we are lucky as we take 4 one-week trips every year. Last year was 3x to Cozumel for diving and our September trip to Couples (our 2nd time to CN). This year we traded one of our Cozumel trips for Grand Cayman....but we would never give up our yearly CN trip.

We are even moving to Cozumel in Feb/Mar 2014 to retire and I still booked September 2014 to CN. We may be living in paradise but we still want our yearly fix of Jamaica and the wonderful people at CN.

Betty
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    Just gave the travel agent my VISA # to pay the balance for our 3rd trip to CN September 7-14. Can't wait.

I've told hubby I don't want to dive 2x a day every day like in the past. Yes to the morning dives but maybe only 1 or 2 in the afternoon. We will be retiring in Cozumel next February and can dive whenever we want so this time I want to do other things like play bocce ball, sail, walk the beach, etc.

I am also so looking forward to being able to have lunch in the buffet. No quick light lunch at the grill (again) so we can be back at the dive shop for 1pm. Hmmm....so many choices.

Yeah. Can't wait. Also have my 2 resort credits to spend. (Romance Rewards & $300 early booking)

Betty
    You sound just like us! We paid off our balance today, and have decided against the 2 dives a day, every day like we usually do. Of course, we will see what happens when we actually get down there and get to diving.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013