Default Almost time for CSS!!!!

So excited, only two more weeks, after waiting over a year. I can't believe it is almost finally here, I have never needed a vacation so badly in my life. Just wondering if there are any last words of advice for our trip or tips about CSS or anything I might want to know, or anything that could get me even more excited, if that is possible

Have a great time!! I will be a BALL of excitement when I am 2 weeks away ..
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013 ... 87 days away

Jane,
    Take deep breaths and remember to enjoy each other. You are on your way to a little bit of paradise!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012
    CSS October 2013
    CSS October 2014....Soon come!!

Have FUN!! We LOVE CSS!! Explore around the resort so much to see! Check out the hot tub bt the mineral pool

Thank you... can't wait!!

You will have some very difficult decisions when you arrive, and I suggest you begin thinking about them now. It will help you get through the days until you arrive....

Decision one (which is the first decision of the day, so it's one of the most important): Mimosa or bloody mary at breakfast?
    Decision two: Beach or pool?
    Decision three: shower or long soak in the tub before dinner?

We have 117 days from today until our CSS visit - it was the best vacation my hubby and I have ever taken, and cannot wait until we come back!

Quote Originally Posted by racegrrl View Post
    You will have some very difficult decisions when you arrive, and I suggest you begin thinking about them now. It will help you get through the days until you arrive....

Decision one (which is the first decision of the day, so it's one of the most important): Mimosa or bloody mary at breakfast?
    Decision two: Beach or pool?
    Decision three: shower or long soak in the tub before dinner?

We have 117 days from today until our CSS visit - it was the best vacation my hubby and I have ever taken, and cannot wait until we come back!
    Thank you, you got me even MORE excited!! Only a few more days! So happy you had such a great experience

Jane! Hubby and I just returned from trip #7! I hope you love CSS as much as we do! Take your time, explore and enjoy!!! The staff, surroundings, food and drinks will astound you!

One Love!
    suzyQ

One thing I've learned is to mentally start your vacation the minute you walk out of work that last day.

If you mentally decide that your vacation doesn't start until you arrive at css (or anywhere!) Then everything that comes before - the plane ride, bus ride etc - is an annoyance that is keeping you from starting vacation! The one you've been really looking forward too!

This creates unnecessary tension that can take a day or two to relieve.

Instead , start your vacation the moment you leave work. Every activity is part of vacation now - and doesn't end until you arrive back at work...

You will arrive at css ready to take full advantage of all that you waited for. ...

Css tips / secrets

- Find drift away
    - Find the hammock in the nature trail above the mineral pool and enjoy
    - if it rains - stay where you are, it will end soon (usually) and you might end up with the beach/pool to yourself!
    - If trying ssb / an - go the first day to see if it works for both of you
    - if you can't find shade, try ssb! That's how we discovered we love ssb
    - You have to tell them every day what you want in your mini bar, don't assume they remember what you wanted
    - If you don't like your room, tell them - they will move you as best they can to accommodate you (ask nicely and be patient

10 weeks for us!

We leave next Fri, Wed is the last day of work, and I'm already well into "Don't start anything new that won't be done by Tuesday."

We'll be there too on the 14th for our 3rd stay can't wait very excited.

We leave Aug 10th for CSS/SSB - can hardly maintain control at this point!!

We leave early Sunday morning and will be there until the 18th. Look forward to seeing ya'll there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blridgway View Post
    Have a great time!! I will be a BALL of excitement when I am 2 weeks away ..
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013 ... 87 days away
    How exciting! We're 89 days out now ( 1st Week of Nov.). For some reason it seems that much more exciting when it gets to be under 100 days, I can't imagine 2 weeks before:-)