Hybrid View

Default Ochi in December

While underderstanding it is the weather - and Jamaica at that - in general what is the weather like in Ochi in early December? We are ...thiiiiiiis close... to booking CSS and just curious. it will be our first time to Ochi, we have been Negrillers so far. The lure of CSS has us intrigued. The grounds look lovely and the pools/spa areas as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    While underderstanding it is the weather - and Jamaica at that - in general what is the weather like in Ochi in early December? We are ...thiiiiiiis close... to booking CSS and just curious. it will be our first time to Ochi, we have been Negrillers so far. The lure of CSS has us intrigued. The grounds look lovely and the pools/spa areas as well...

Mid 80's. my first trip to jamaica ever back in the 90's was to ocho rios, spent Christmas there. I have a pic of the wife and I sitting on santas lap (he came in on a speedboat) with his two bikini clad "elves". The weather is beautiful in Dec. you are past hurricane season, and about the worst we saw was a 10 min afternoon shower on the odd day.

We do November now due to work schedules... The weather is nearly the same.

We were at CSS in middle of December last year and weather was great. Mid 80's every day, almost no rain save for a 15 minute stretch here and there. You can check general month by month weather trends online, but on average December seems to be among the dryest and coolest months (although 'cool' is relative and still in low to mid 80's every day)

I'm booking my trip for the first week in December. I was told that you don't even need a wet suit to get in the water, which leads me to believe it can't be below 70 degrees in the water.

Thanks folks! We are booked for second week in December. First week in Negril then off to Ochi.....