Default Who has been to both CN and CSA?

Hi everyone! I'm planning my 2 week honeyoon June 9th-23rd and want to stay at couples! I'm thinking that we will go to CN and CSA each for one week.

We are very active and definitely won't be sitting on the beach all day every day, we we'll definitely be trying to do as many activities as possible! I see that there are many excursions/ activities at each resort, most of them are the same. Does anyone have suggestions for which location we should go snorkeling at, scuba diving, etc or are they basically the same?

Does anyone have a suggestion on which resort we should go to first?

Also, well have $300 resort credit to use, any suggestions on what to use it on? Bummed that we can't use it for swimming with the dolphins, ziplining, etc since those are off resort, but I'm sure we can find something to use it on!

Thanks in advance :-)
    - Kerrie

My husband and I will be returning to CSA for the 6th consecutive year. We spent 2 years at CN, then tried CSA, which we love, love, love! CSA is the way to go!Name:  065 (4).jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  301.5 KB

We have been to both, I would start off at CSA as it is a bigger resort then change to CN as by the end of the 1st week you become lazier and everything is more close at hand.
    They go to the same places for snorkeling and scuba diving and glass bottomed boat etc.

In the past we have bought a bikini, a tea shirt, a wooden carving, bottles of spices and jerk marinade, sented candles and usually my husband has a full body massage as he has enjoyed the free couples massage so much, there is plenty of choice.

We were in CTI 2010, CSA 2012, CN 2013 and go to CSA March 2014.

We've been to both. Basically the same activities are offered at both resorts. Snorkeling will take you to the same sites at both resorts; Cuba, Bahamas and Mexico. We snorkel about every other day, no doubt you will hit all three sites in your two weeks. I suspect both resorts visit the same scuba sites as well.

Which resort to go to first kinda depends on you...if it were us we would probably go to CN first, smaller resort, bloody bay is quieter...but we prefer CN over CSA, only slightly though.

We use resort credits at the spa...couples massage.

Congrats and enjoy.
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 3/2011
    CSA 6/2013

Thanks for the input guys! I think we're going to do CN for a week, then CSA. I doubt we'll ever get tired and want to just lounge in the beach all day and not walk far :-) I like the idea of a bigger resort with more sport s, walking, etc. I think we may like csa better but want to try them both. Figure we still go to the bigger one second. either way, I dint think we would be let down going from one to the other after reading all the great reviews !

Now the 10 month wait.....

Have always gone to CSA. Last year did a split with 5 days at CN and 9 at CSA. Loved doing a split. Yes I think CSA will always be our first love but loved CN and will absolutely do a split again. Hopefully next year. We had a lot to spend with romance rewards etc. Used it in the gift shop, photos, spa(my fav) and dinner.

If you're staying for 2 weeks, you should go to a couples resort in ocho rios. It's 3 hours away and couples will shuttle you fir free and there's a lot more activities to do in ocho rios. I'm doing a split at CSA and CTI for my honeymoon. Personally, I wouldn't want to stay in negril for 2 weeks, especially since you're so active and like to do a lot

I agree with starting with CN first, then go to CSA. You will LOVE LOVE CN and will then be ready for a bigger place with more places to walk to on the beach and a bigger sports facility. It is all good mon. Be excited, be very excited! We have just returned from both and loved it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamielou View Post
    If you're staying for 2 weeks, you should go to a couples resort in ocho rios. It's 3 hours away and couples will shuttle you fir free and there's a lot more activities to do in ocho rios. I'm doing a split at CSA and CTI for my honeymoon. Personally, I wouldn't want to stay in negril for 2 weeks, especially since you're so active and like to do a lot
    As for the more activities in ochos rios, are you talking more about activities outside the report that you have to pay additional for? Just because we don't plan on spending money on activities less tips since a lot is included. That's the reason I want to do all inclusive. Were always watching it money when in vacation n going out to dinner, etc. With all inclusive we can eat anything, drink as much as we want, and do a lot of activities without thinking about what we spending.

Already spending 5k in this group which is a lot for us, so don't plan on spending more. If there are more activities included at ochos, let me know but I'm assuming your meaning off resort

I did mean off resort but Tower Isle offers the included trip to Dunns River Falls (where you can climb the falls) The water is a little rougher in Ocho rios and your Catamaran, snorkel, and dive locations won't be the same as they would be staying at both Negril locations. I feel that even if you are staying at your resort, that you should take the drive and go to Ocho Rios. The drive itself would be a free excursion of seeing a little bit more of Jamaica. Also, Tower Isle won BEST swim up bar and was rated best spa in the Caribbean.

We have been to CSA and it was awesome! We will be going back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamielou View Post
    I did mean off resort but Tower Isle offers the included trip to Dunns River Falls (where you can climb the falls) The water is a little rougher in Ocho rios and your Catamaran, snorkel, and dive locations won't be the same as they would be staying at both Negril locations. I feel that even if you are staying at your resort, that you should take the drive and go to Ocho Rios. The drive itself would be a free excursion of seeing a little bit more of Jamaica. Also, Tower Isle won BEST swim up bar and was rated best spa in the Caribbean.
    Thanks for your input Jamie! I decided to book CSS/CSA to see the different sides of Jamaica, go to Dunns River. Also, CSS is cheaper than CN my almost $200, so we can e that money to do an excursion Choose CSS over CTI because I live nature and heard the landscape and plants etc are amazing st CSSN and Im not a fan of hotel like high rises.

Thanks again for helping me make my decision!

Been to all 4 resorts. CSA 3x, CN 1x, CTI 1x and CSS 1x. You can see by the number of times which is our favorite. I have albums on my facebook that are open to public.

https://www.facebook.com/search/resu.../photos_albums

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15