Thread: Zip Lines

Default Zip Lines

Is there any reputible zip line company/places close to Couples Negril? My hubby and I went to Couples Negril about a month ago and we plan to return next year. We would like to try something different. Thanks

Which have you already tried? The only one we're aware of is close to Montego Bay, Chukka Tours. Which, by the way, is fantastic. Not aware of any closer to Negril.

CN April 2006 (MARRIED!!)
    CN July 2008
    CTI March 2010
    CN April 2012

Thanks. I was not aware if there were any close to Negril. Thanks for the tip about Chukka!

Hey morro015, I posted this here and on another thread last week, but it only showed up on the other thread.....

Yes, there are two options, and both are about the same distance from the resort, about an hour and a half drive.

The first, and lesser of the two, is the zipline at YS Falls. It's not a tour, per se, but more of just an attraction at the falls. It's a single-traverse. We've been to YS Falls, but it didn't look very appealing for the extra money.

The second option is the Jungle Canopy Zipline Tour, which is at Chukka's Montpelier Outpost. We did this a year and a half ago, and it was pretty awesome. It's a 9-traverse zipline tour through a hilly jungle area. We did the zipline only, but you can combine it with river rafting or kayaking, too. If you only do the zipline, you leave from the resort around 8:30a or 9a, maybe stop at a couple other resorts to pick folks up, and get there by 10:30a-11a. The tour itself lasts about two hours, then you grab a bite to eat and a beer at the shack, before heading back. You get back to the resort around 2:30p or so. (We had folks from CSA and CN in our van)
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013