Default Premier vs. Deluxe Ocean at CTI

We are going to CTI in March. We have booked a deluxe ocean room, but I'm wondering if the premier ocean is better. Does one of them have a walk in closet? Are the room sizes the same? What is the difference between building 2 and 4. Thank you so much...I'm so excited. 225 days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mbw View Post
    We are going to CTI in March. We have booked a deluxe ocean room, but I'm wondering if the premier ocean is better. Does one of them have a walk in closet? Are the room sizes the same? What is the difference between building 2 and 4. Thank you so much...I'm so excited. 225 days to go.
    Hi!
    We have stayed in both the Premier and the Deluxe rooms at CTI. Our Premier room was on the 4th floor (I think) in the main building just overlooking the pier. The next year we chose the Deluxe room because it was the better deal financially. We were actually happier with the location of the Deluxe room. It was on 3rd floor overlooking the Swim-up pool bar (which we hung-out at a lot!). The rooms were pretty much the same, just different locations.
    I know that some of the Premier rooms are over by the Main pool which is a much more active area.
    Hope this helps a little. Have a wonderful vacation!!

Depends on the building. Some premier rooms have walk-ins, some do not. Same with deluxe. The room sizes vary. For instance, the premiers in building 2 are huge, with a standard double door closet, but it is not walk-in. In building 3, the rooms are smaller, but some have a walk-in closet. With deluxe, if you are building 1, the rooms are small, but the building is small, so fewer rooms and again, small bathroom and smaller closet. But if you are in building 4, the rooms are larger with larger walk-in closets.
    Vicky

we had deluxe ocean last year and the view was amazing and the room was very convenient to everything, we are staying in premier ocean at the end of September. Will let you know if we like it better.

attached is the view from our deluxe ocean last yearName:  CTI.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  311.8 KB

Thank you to everyone

I love the deluxe ocean rooms but the only issue with building 4 (overlooking the pool/swim-up bar) is it can get pretty noisy. The guests are out there having fun all afternoon, and then early morning the cleaning crew does their thing and power-sprays the whole pool/bar area down. So if you are a light sleeper or like afternoon naps, it could be an issue, especially on the lower floors.