Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How to get best rates

Where should I book to get the best deal on rooms/airfare?

Hi,

Just a reminder that Couples offers our "Best Deal Guarantee" and "LoveAway" deferred payment plan.

Best Deal Guarantee
    Name:  2013-08-06_143749.jpg
Views: 11934
Size:  13.4 KB
    We want to make sure you're getting the best deal possible - and that's why we're offering the Best Deal Guarantee.

After you have made your booking online at Romantic Getaways At All Inclusive Couples Resorts In Jamaica | Couples Resorts Jamaica, if you find a better deal during your confirmed travel dates, we agree to authorize the better deal, without penalty. Request the change with your travel agent or call 1.800.COUPLES . Please note that changes must be made at least 45 days prior to your arrival. Please note that Couples Resorts reserves the right to limit the guarantee to certain offers and restrictions may apply. Best Deal is defined as the total value of nightly hotel only rate, plus added value offers. Note: Best Deal Guarantee will not apply if room category is sold out at the time of the request.

In addition to Couples Resorts specials, we offer exclusive programs to ensure a worry free purchase:
    Name:  2013-08-06_143805.jpg
Views: 11946
Size:  9.5 KB

With a $100 deposit, you can look forward to your dream Couples Resorts vacation with no-risk, interest-free, lay away payments. Make a reservation and select the Love Away plan—your rate and room category will be guaranteed.

Deferred payment options are available exclusively through couples.com or call 1.800.COUPLES .

Applies to all room categories and any Couples Resort
    Interest- Free and Risk Free for only $100
    Reserve room category and rate during any promotion
    Make installments each month until 45 days prior to your trip
    Cancel up to 45 days prior and receive a full refund
    Best Deal Guarantee applies to every booking
    Bookings made directly on couples.com, at least 180 days prior to arrival

Couples Resorts

Default We use the Loveaway Plan & Love it.

My wife and I have been going to CSS ever since our honeymoon five years ago. We find the Loveaway plan great. Couples charges our credit card $100 each month so the cost is spread out over time. We are currently paying for our trip in October 2013 and a future trip in October 2014. We, of course, do not have the 2014 flights yet as they don't book more than a year in advance. Thanks Randymon for making it so easy to enjoy our anniversary each year!!!!! John & Judy

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi,

Just a reminder that Couples offers our "Best Deal Guarantee" and "LoveAway" deferred payment plan.

Best Deal Guarantee

We want to make sure you're getting the best deal possible - and that's why we're offering the Best Deal Guarantee. After you have made your booking online at Romantic Getaways At All Inclusive Couples Resorts In Jamaica | Couples Resorts Jamaica, if you find a better deal during your confirmed travel dates, we agree to authorize the better deal, without penalty. Request the change with your travel agent or call 1.800.COUPLES . Please note that changes must be made at least 45 days prior to your arrival. Please note that Couples Resorts reserves the right to limit the guarantee to certain offers and restrictions may apply. Best Deal is defined as the total value of nightly hotel only rate, plus added value offers. Note: Best Deal Guarantee will not apply if room category is sold out at the time of the request.

In addition to Couples Resorts specials, we offer exclusive programs to ensure a worry free purchase:
    Loveaway Plan

With a $100 deposit, you can look forward to your dream Couples Resorts vacation with no-risk, interest-free, lay away payments. Make a reservation and select the Love Away plan—your rate and room category will be guaranteed.

Deferred payment options are available exclusively through couples.com or call 1.800.COUPLES .

Applies to all room categories and any Couples Resort
    Interest- Free and Risk Free for only $100
    Reserve room category and rate during any promotion
    Make installments each month until 45 days prior to your trip
    Cancel up to 45 days prior and receive a full refund
    Best Deal Guarantee applies to every booking
    Bookings made directly on couples.com, at least 180 days prior to arrival

We always book a Coupliciuous Wednesday Escape via Couples website and air separately via another website.

Love away plan is great.. we book 1 yr out get great resort credits and its almost paid for when the time comes. we have 3 weeks going on love away right now
    CN 2003,2004,2005,2009,2010,2011,2x 2012,2x2013
    CSS 2006,2007
    CSA 2010,2011,2012
    CB 2013

Which is great if you can book that far in advance. Like I posted on a different thread, hubby and I can't do that because of his work. So we just cross fingers that they will have some sort of deal when we are ready to book.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Ism1212,

With the loveaway plan, if you are committed to stay with us, you get the best deal AND we will transfer the money to another date/resort once you confirm your dates - as long as you do it before 45 days prior to arrival. Worst case scenario is you decide not to go and we will refund 100% of your $$.

Couples Resorts

Ism1212,

With the loveaway plan, if you are committed to stay with us, you get the best deal AND we will transfer the money to another date/resort once you confirm your dates - as long as you do it before 45 days prior to arrival. Worst case scenario is you decide not to go and we will refund 100% of your $$.
    I have now done this twice, once I changed dates and once I changed dates and resorts. I have never had a problem.

I love the love away plan. This is my second year using it. Highly recommend it!

I used the loveaway plan for the first time this year.....it was AWESOME and easy to do.

I must admit, if couples didn't have the love away plan, we might not be able to go also. Thanks couples

Default airfare

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I must admit, if couples didn't have the love away plan, we might not be able to go also. Thanks couples
    So do you book airfare with the loveaway or just the room? If you do them separately, is there a more reliable airline? We had American with our last trip and I was NOT impressed. In fact, the way home from Jamaica, we ended up sleeping in the Chicago airport on a cot.

Hi Randymon, is the LoveAway plan available for UK bookings as well? Or is this a US-only initiative? I notice that on the UK web site there is a "deposit" amount quoted, 180 GBP for my sample dates at CSA, but is this just a holding deposit, or a scheduled payment plan? Didn't find any details on the web site. Thank you! B-)

Mommamel, I used to use a travel agent but the last couple of trips ive called AA as they have been cheapest that time of year. We are going in April and I called as nd booked July 3rd. They charge a 25 dollar fee if you book ovdr the phone but I just feel better talking to a person. Same with couples, they have some very pleasant people ( Hope and Wendy ) and they make it very easy. It is so nice to not have that giant credit card bill and also if you want to make extra payments, you just have to email them. Life is good Also, I use Kayak to check all airlines and my flights have actually gone up 50 dollars pp!I was all worried as I paid more than I ever have but glad now.

We love the love-a-way plan. As soon as we book it, I start a count down calendar, and I can mentally do a happy dance. We are going in October, have had the plan since last year for December. Can't wait for either!

Ism1212,

So I can go ahead and book dates that I THINK will work. And change them later and also change location if desired? As long as it's 45 days prior to arrival? What about adding trip insurance? If I do the Love Away plan, will that be added to the first payment?

Thx!
    Linda & Nick
    CSS - March 2013

Wanted to add.... I looked up the same time frame for a trip to CB and compared it to the Couples website. Was much cheaper on another travel website (about $800 less). Same flights, same room. Hmmm.....

Hotel only is the same price. They just seem to have better prices for flights when you combine together than the Couples site. Hence why we would like to wait as I don't want to book flights until I'm certain we are going at that time. Much harder to change those!
    Linda & Nick
    CSS - March 2013

ism1212,

If you book on Couples.com, our Best Deal Guarantee works in your favor. Just show us the lower price and we will protect you. :-)

Couples Resorts

ism1212,

If you book on Couples.com, our Best Deal Guarantee works in your favor. Just show us the lower price and we will protect you. :-)
    Randymon,

Is this true with Canadian Travel sites too?
    We booked CSA last month and we had similar savings like ism1212. But would love to use the "Love away" for another trip.
    The difference being with our sites it is Canadian airlines.

Randymon,

Last January we booked our first trip to a Couples resort for a July vacation, and had a fabulous time. We are planning to return in July or even sooner next year.
    We booked our trip on Couples.com and the deal at that time was better then the one that is being offered now, in my option.

Question if we book now, using the Loveaway plan, and if Couples offers a better deal later in the year will be able to use the Best Deal Guarantee and get the better rate. Or does the better rate need to come for another source?

Thanks for your help and all the great information on your web site.
    Your staff at Sans Souci made our trip very special and we can't wait to return.

Vic & Sue

ism1212,

I didn't realize the Best Price Guarantee included prices from outside travel agents or sites, I thought it was only if Couples offered a better deal after I booked. This means I will have to do a lot more research, instead of just checking out each Wednesday deal!

Randymon, do we have to be booked with couples.com first and then find a lower price??? Or is it if we are shopping around and find a lower price than couples.com you'll march it??? What do you need to see from us as documentation about the price we got???

I've noticed that the last few CWE deals have said "new bookings only". I assume that means we can't get the best deal if we've already booked?

DebnAl - Sometimes there are lower prices in Canada. If you book on couples.com, Show us the lower price and we will protect you.

VicnSue - the Best Deal Guarantee works whether from Couples or an outside vendor.

Sweetnessinthesand - sorry for the extra work :-)

KCSiemens - Yes, you must book with Couples directly first for the Best Deal Guarantee to apply. There is no set rule on proof, as we will need to verify a better deal from any source.

krazykeith - Good Question. CWE 24-hour offers are not covered by the Best Deal Guarantee.

Couples Resorts

Forgive me if this has been answered. With Loveaway, can the room category (subject to availability, of course) be adjusted up to 45 days prior to travel? I am looking to surprise my wife with a return visit that is paid for via loveaway. I don't want to tell her until much closer to the travel date, and then I'd like to be able to adjust room categories if she wants.

This whole Loveaway idea, by the way, is fantastic..

Thank you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast