Default Honeymoon in CSS

My fiance and I will arrive in CSS on Nov. 3rd 2013 for our honeymoon and I can't wait. Any words of wisdom or must sees for a couple of newbies?

Check out the WHOLE resort. There are tons of places people do not see because they nevber venture off the beach. Take a day to do a camera tour of the whole resort. You will have amazing photos when you get back to remember your great trip.

First congrats on the up coming wedding. We also chose CSS for our honeymoon 3 years ago, and have been back every year since. This October will be trip 3 in 3 years.
    As Bearso says, check out the whole resort. There are many hidden gems there, that unless you look, you may never find.
    Be sure to bring a copy of your marriage certificate which will give you a half hour couples massage at the spa for free. It is a must do for honeymooners. Be sure to book a private dinner in the wedding gazebo or beach. It is an extra cost, but well worth the money.
    If you are a bit adventurous, spend a day at the AU area SSB. You will find it very relaxing, and will certainly knock something off your bucket list. WE actually prefer SSB over the main beach.
    If you like to party, then the resort has a free trip to Margaritaville on Mondays. We have not been, but apparently it's a fun time of drinking and dancing. Gets very crowded though. Do the Dunn's river Falls, also an included tour.
    At the resort, the list of included activities is huge. You can scuba, snorkel, sail, water bike... all for free.
    Be sure to enjoy Cassanova Restaurant at least once, Do breakfast on your balcony at least once. Sit in the grotto at least once, and try a Bob Marley shot at least once.
    But of upmost importance, enjoy and relax. Getting married and all the details leading up to it is quite consuming. Your honeymoon is your time to relax and enjoy each other. Your wedding will take months of effort and time and can be quite overwhelming, and if not careful, your special day will be a blur.
    My best advice for both your wedding day and your honeymoon is to step back and look from time to time. Take in that moment and remember it. Feel the awe of it all, live in that moment and cherish that memory for eternity.

Well said Novastar and Berso!
    Laura, remember to enjoy each other and relax! It is very important to adjust to "island time" and accept the laid back vibe and attitude. Don't hurry for anything. Congrats!
    We are headed back to CSS on 10/16 and I cannot wait!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012
    CSS October 2013
    CSS October 2014....Soon come!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! You could not have chosen a more romantic location for your Honeymoon than CSS!! We have a "prepared" e-mail that has all sorts of information about Sans Souci. If you are interested, send us an e-mail to pellis2@cogeco.ca, and we'll send it to you, along with some pictures from a few of our trips. You are going to fall in love with this resort!!
    (Karen&Paul)