Default Mini-bar requests at CSA

Hello all.

We are booked to stay at CSA in January. We already did the pre-registration, and requested whiskey, vodka, and red wine. Does anyone know what brands they will typically stock? Just to make sure that we get what we like, I asked specifically for Crown Royal and a Cabernet Sauvignon (the brand of vodka is not important to us). Can anyone advise if they will be able to accommodate those requests? I know they have CR at the main bar, so it's not matter of them not having it at the resort.

Anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance!

No Crown, they have Chilean wines I think. Red, white or sparkling

No Crown in the mini-bars, but they do have it at all of the bars.

We took a picture of one of the wines one night, a Merlot. It was very tasty. I can't recall the choices for in-room, but they did have a red, white and a sparkling option.

Where do you pre register for the mini bar?

They are just generic brands of whiskey and vodka. I do believe you can upgrade to a better brand, but you will have to pay for it.

Rob and Helena, sign up for Romance Rewards at the bottom of any page and a week or so before your trip, click on romance rewards, then the pre checkin. They will ask for flight info so they know when you need a ride from the airport and you'll pick what you want in your minibar. Then on you repeat visits, you'll earn gifts and resort credits, and it's free to sign up.

Done, thanks for the assistance.