Default Activities for SSB

Lets all put our thinking caps on. While I like to lay by the pool at SSB, I would like to see more activities..physical and mental.

How about badminton??

What about croquet??

Of course nothing beats a good drinking game but Battle of the Sexes and trivial Pursuit? Surely, we can come up with other things to do.

Honestly volleyball is over my exertion level.

I have to admit that I am a fan of "Name that Tune!" Good music and competition at the same time....without much physical exertion!

Quote Originally Posted by MsHoo View Post
    Lets all put our thinking caps on. While I like to lay by the pool at SSB, I would like to see more activities..physical and mental.

How about badminton??

What about croquet??

Of course nothing beats a good drinking game but Battle of the Sexes and trivial Pursuit? Surely, we can come up with other things to do.

Honestly volleyball is over my exertion level.
    We played beer pong at cti a few months ago, good times.

I have to admit that if the crowd is sparse there it can get a little slow, but that's when we relax and concentrate on each other more!! I LOVE to spend time playing in the sand and creating whatever comes to mind or is suggested by others there. Have met more wondeful people that way!! I am game to try anything on SSB, after all..I am on vacation and NO ONE KNOWS ME!

Aw come on - naked volleyball is fun!!! But then again, so would croquet

There was a bocci ball set at ssb last time we were there