Default CSS - Nude Volleyball or Snorkeling excursions?

Hi!

Is there a volleyball court in the nude area of CSS?
    Is there any chance of a nude snorkeling excursion from CSS?

Thanks!!

I don't know if I would be comfortable snorkeling nude with a bunch of fish looking for something to nibble on.

We play pool volleyball there, and I've heard rumors of nude snorkeling, but never done it. Beach volleyball might be a fun activity!

wonder if there is an excursion company we could get hold of to take a group naked snorkeling from the resort? we did it in St MArtin and it was best day.
    Will and Sarah

You can snorkel nude off SSB anytime you want. Bring your own snorkel and fins.
    Last edited by LasCrs; August 2nd, 2013 at 12:52 PM.

I have gone nude snorkling before no worries on the fish mon! it's all about depth perseption !
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    I don't know if I would be comfortable snorkeling nude with a bunch of fish looking for something to nibble on.

Now that sounds fun! I think we'd be interested in that. We're also looking forward to some nude snorkeling and adventuring off the edges of SSB.

So I have a question for you. How nude friendly is St. Martin? We're looking for other options outside of Jamaica and Couples Resorts but we'd like to find resorts similar to couples that have au natural areas that are sophisticated yet still fun, not a swinger resort or anything like that.

thanks!

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Micro View Post
    wonder if there is an excursion company we could get hold of to take a group naked snorkeling from the resort? we did it in St MArtin and it was best day.

I vote for no nude volleyball. Just isn't very attractive!

YOu can snorkel nude off of SSB towards the point. I've hear it is nice. I would love nude volleyball on the beach but I think it would be hard to get enough people. I have played that before and it is fun. My wife and I like to be active but most seem to just like to hang in the pool.

then don't watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Noleman View Post
    I vote for no nude volleyball. Just isn't very attractive!

Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry and Maria View Post
    YOu can snorkel nude off of SSB towards the point. .
    (You need to bring your own snorkel gear, as the Couples gear is just for the boat trips.) Snorkel out along the rocks on your right from SSB. You may not see much from the surface as you go out, because there are some cool fresh/salt water mixing effects due to the river water. Dive down for a clear view on the way out. After about 100-150 yds you'll reach the reef; turn left and enjoy --- it's the same reef that the snorkeling boat goes to, though they go a half mile west or so, out in the middle of the bay. The water is around 20 feet deep, with nice passages in between the coral heads. Save a bit of energy for the swim back in, because you do have to swim against the gentle current from the river (take a look at where the river is flowing to minimize the current). I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't healthy & a credible swimmer, but otherwise it's great --- we've snorkeled out with another couple for a fun trip, made our way back in, and recapped the expedition with appropriate exaggeration at the bar. Another great AN day at SSB!

ssb needs some other activities for the beach...volleyball would be nice...a set of cornhole boards...body painting

Ah, body painting! Now there's an idea. Has this ever been done at SSB?
    We're kind of surprised that Couples does not arrange for a painter at least weekly. Could be interesting and would, at least, be a great conversation starter : ).

Someting to consider.

We bring paints every year, and couples has provided "rock painting" paint that others use, but they urge care so as not to stain the white towels. It's certainly a fun activity! I've heard rumors that occasionally a pro body painter is invited to SSB, but I've never seen one when we've been there.